Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 71.2 - Flehmen Touka

Dex-chan lover
Seriously I want to get back to Shirwasa and Kaho making projects. That was the hook that engaged me with the story. Get back to that.

Also Touka is crazy.

Dex-chan lover
This feels... lost, like the author just doesn't really know what to do with the sister anymore and is just going from idea to idea. At first she's cunning, manipulative, and cruel, secretly collecting evidence of Kaho's(Well, I guess they're both Kaho but we all know what I mean) films and presenting it to their mother to get her in trouble, seemingly with no regard for her well being. Then she's someone who ignores being cummed on while she sleeps, suggesting a history of sexual abuse, and we get hints about a dark backstory as well. Then she's a dumb, but protective older sister who's whole plan was to reveal Shirasawa's evil nature to protect her younger sister from him. Then she's shocked and delighted when Shirasawa finds her attractive, being NOT used to sexual things, and falls hard for him because she's overwhelmed by the attention. THEN she's jealous of her younger sister, and now she's bold enough to come back to his house, wants to see the movies he's making, and recognizes the smell of semen and the very idea that Shirasawa masturbated into those tissues is enough to send her into overdrive.

That's not even getting in to how Kaho straight up made out with her older sister and didn't seem to care about it. It feels like he has no real idea of the sister's role and is kind of just rolling with what gets good audience reaction, or is fun to write and draw.

Which... is a real shame. There's a strange, sweet story in here between the two leads, two people figuring out their passion, testing each other's boundaries, and realizing their attraction to each other. There's a story about a son trying to figure out what the legacy of his father actually means, both to him and others. There's something here and it's been lost for a while now, struggling to surface beneath a chapter-to-chapter definition of the older sister's character as the author struggles to figure out just who this girl is and how we should feel about her.

Dex-chan lover
Then she's a dumb, but protective older sister who's whole plan was to reveal Shirasawa's evil nature to protect her younger sister from him.
wat? when? she literally wanted to copy the data from their projects to show it to her mommy to stop her sister from being able to see the dude. then she forgot the usb stick/external hard drive and wanted to get him to sexually harass her and accuse him of this harassment and control him that way. in which chapter did she have an inner monologue where she wanted to protect kaho?

i'm gonna be the only one to say this. Keep cooking author, I'm 100% here for these degenerate characters.
Thanks for the translation.

Double-page supporter
Man... this Touka arc is unbearable. It's pure nonsense piled on top of more nonsense, with absolutely no purpose. I can't for the life of me understand why the author insists on dragging this mess out.

Dex-chan lover
It's a story that can't decide if it's serious drama, absurd ecchi comedy, or kink bait. This chapter firmly lands in the absurd ecchi mode. I'm honestly laughing too hard to find any of this sexy. This author swings for the fences and sometimes they outdo Domestic Girlfriend for the "wildest shit in a rom-com" champion.

All three of these girls are crazy. That means Shirasawa is going to get the best head of his life.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't it about damn time (some of) you guys finally realize what kinda manga you are reading?

Users who are viewing this thread