Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Evening Party

Double-page supporter
Lol I still think Mc did it right for that cheating teacher couple they probably got sued by their partners also. Lost everything hahaha I hope we see them again in an extra chapter.

Why do people keep bringing up NTR? Is it because she's an exhibitionist and people think she will get caught and blackmailed or something? Also, since the teachers were having an affair I don't feel bad for them as I did previously, still don't find ok the way he decided to expose them.

@Takaflame
Depends something similar happened in my town a few years ago. Headmaster was having an affair with one of the teachers. One kid decided to film them when they were in the cabinet room - he was eating her puss. The kid then shared it on social media and the news media went crazy. A few days later the headmaster committed suicide leaving behind 2 kids and a wife.

Those who say MC is dumb they are correct but not for ruining teachers carrier beacuse school is a place of learning im not against affair its totaly normal and its their private life but doing that in school makes it feel disgusted and those two had their family their partners their children affair is supposed to be exposed at some point it was this point and man i dont know about japan but in our Country India teachers dont have much privacy their is staff room but there are like 20 teachers in each floor and no empty classrom like in japan because population is issue like in japan but here we have excess students and other thing is in India people are afraid of society and since we dont have love hotels affairs are rare untill in car or in pre booked hotels which is not best outcome but yeah those 2 teachers deserved every bit of it

For those people who say MC is an asshole well maybe he is because he practically ruined the festival but for those 2 teachers who had an affair really deserved it thoo HAHAHAHA

Fed-Kun's army
@SakuyaChan I’m a degen who reads a lot of h-manga, and although a couple end without it, it’s extremely rare for one of these types of stories to end without it occurring at least once. It makes some sense as well, I mean, as humans our brains are incredibly adaptive, so what was fun or exciting a couple times quickly becomes dull, so for someone who is already into extremes (exhibitionism), or even just the idea of it, can quickly lead to worse. I think it’s pretty understandable that people are a bit wary, I’ve read a couple hentai where the female lead has enjoyed the male lead watching/filming her, and it’s basically ended in cuckolding scenes with the main character filming her and another guy. I think there’s definitely a decent chance that this doesn’t go that route, since it isn’t a pure hentai manga, but can’t blame others for feeling that way.

Dex-chan lover
which 4channer said this was going to be like act age

this is more like takamine without the blackmail

The teachers where "doing it" at the wrong time, especially in a highschool. They were obviously gonna get exposed one way or another.

Aggregator gang
Mc has mental issues yet the girl has even more! Though i think they do fit each other. Also what're you saying Mc? That hoodie look cute not weird

Double-page supporter
@meho7

Depends something similar happened in my town a few years ago. Headmaster was having an affair with one of the teachers. One kid decided to film them when they were in the cabinet room - he was eating her puss. The kid then shared it on social media and the news media went crazy. A few days later the headmaster committed suicide leaving behind 2 kids and a wife.

Yikes!

It’s so weird how these types of stories always involve teenagers. Japan must be a pretty fucked up place considering how common these stories are lol

Dex-chan lover
Seeing triggered people at this Manga is pretty funny. People who think mc is fucked up, people who think this is magically NTR for no reason, people who think the two teachers, fucking at school while married to different people, didn't deserve getting fired...

What the fuck is wrong with yall?

This would better off as a H-manga with bunch of chapters or maybe a manhwa18 or just an erotic game

Users who are viewing this thread