Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Evening Party

Do you smell this boys? Tactical NTR gangbang incoming!!

Why NTR? Because our boy is probably gonna fall in love with this thot who will not reciprocate his feelings and he gets his heart broken in the process of filming. BTW: You don't need to be in a relationship to get NTR'd. I could fuck your mother, break her mind and "steal" her from you and it would still be NTR. Why? Because Netorare literally means "taken away by sleeping with".

Guys stop with this ntr bullshit it's not hentai just echii manga. They will slowly be closer to each other, maybe there will be some girl rival but they will end up together. No NTR in this

If this has NTR element, I would give it 200%.
filming(can be peeking) plus ecchi and different person are always the ultimate formula of NTR.

Just hope this not becomes a Nana to kaouru "i leave your ass red but can't hold your hand" blue balls fest

@Ninja the female teacher wearing a ring, their family name different, she's married and she was having an affair with another teacher. it's basically ntr. they deserve it!

Dex-chan lover
This person is right.
@Ari2142

It is not likely for there to be ntr in ecchi highschool series.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, pretty sure that this series is gonna enter in stupid drama territory with blackmails and other retarded things.

Users who are viewing this thread