Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Vol. 6 Ch. 48 - Please Teacher

Dex-chan lover
Sensei, the best woman in this series imo.

Everytime I saw her, I could not get over that NTR doujin though.
It's not really NTR, she didn't "fall" for the guy and let's be honest, Shirasawa isn't interested in other girls other than Honjo.

Dex-chan lover
the doujin is literally called "if"
not to mention that the teach cut her hair in the real timeline while she didn't in the doujin.

anyway, i'm glad that the author is making something like a harem of sorts and the teacher is not off the table yet. maybe even the sister joins in at some point if she's shlicking to shirasawa lol
I'd kinda prefer no harem.

Dex-chan lover
CHvU5KU.png
Tags: Ahegao. :p

Dex-chan lover
UWOOOOGGHHH SENSEI IS BACK!!!! MELLORINE MELLORINE 😍😍😍

Dex-chan lover
I was kind of starting to hope we could just forget that the teacher even exists, because Honjou is the only girl we need... Though after this chapter I could be convinced to let Honjou's sister hang out every once in a while.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO, Shirasawa's date plan gave Touka a new fetish. I'm surprised that Kaho's mom is letting her go on an onsen trip after the softcore got revealed. Nice to see Sensei back after her stint getting railed by NTR-kun.

Power Uploader
I checked the doujin on nhentai and it's meh. It's just some faceless dude, literally named "netori", who blackmails and fucks the teacher. Unless you're into that kind of stuff, you can pass.

Also, it's non canon and the author warns about it. Teacher has long hair in it, when she cut her hair in the actual timeline

Dex-chan lover
the doujin is literally called "if"
not to mention that the teach cut her hair in the real timeline while she didn't in the doujin.

anyway, i'm glad that the author is making something like a harem of sorts and the teacher is not off the table yet. maybe even the sister joins in at some point if she's shlicking to shirasawa lol
Naw the sister is manipulative af. If she joins everyone else is going to suffer.

Dex-chan lover
I was kind of starting to hope we could just forget that the teacher even exists, because Honjou is the only girl we need... Though after this chapter I could be convinced to let Honjou's sister hang out every once in a while.
Honjou's sister manipulates their mom into weaponised abuse against Honjou, and you want her to join?

Do you hate Honjou or something?

Dex-chan lover
Skid Row: Sweet Little Sister
Van Halen: Hot for Teacher
W.A.S.P.: Animal (F**k Like A Beast)
RATT: Body Talk

Some recommended listening to go with this manga at times.

1st page of this chapter was nicely done.

Users who are viewing this thread