Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Vol. 6 Ch. 48 - Please Teacher

Dex-chan lover
Honjou's sister manipulates their mom into weaponised abuse against Honjou, and you want her to join?

Do you hate Honjou or something?
It's not about whether or not I hate Honjou but more about whether or not I like lewd things

Dex-chan lover
It's not really NTR, she didn't "fall" for the guy and let's be honest, Shirasawa isn't interested in other girls other than Honjo.
I always wondered if that doujin could be counted as NTR. It certainly feels like it, but if you analize it a bit, like you did, it's really not. So I wonder, is it ok to tag a doujin as NTR, as long as it feels like it is?

Dex-chan lover
the doujin is literally called "if"
not to mention that the teach cut her hair in the real timeline while she didn't in the doujin.

anyway, i'm glad that the author is making something like a harem of sorts and the teacher is not off the table yet. maybe even the sister joins in at some point if she's shlicking to shirasawa lol
And while we're at it, let's have the pervy assistant of the director join in as well, to spice things up.

Dex-chan lover
I always wondered if that doujin could be counted as NTR. It certainly feels like it, but if you analize it a bit, like you did, it's really not. So I wonder, is it ok to tag a doujin as NTR, as long as it feels like it is?

There’s loads of hentai tagged as NTR which aren’t actually NTR but the Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda doujin 441124 is not one of them.

Dex-chan lover
Classic NTR is cuckolding. But NTR as a term covers "cheating" or "affair". It's basic meaning is "sleeping with someone else's partner".

So in case of the doujin, it's NTR because she feels like she's cheating on him, not because he is being cucked.

Supporter
I dislike the sister more now - she a freak too, but wanted to ruin it for her sister out of jealousy? What a bitch

Dex-chan lover
Classic NTR is cuckolding. But NTR as a term covers "cheating" or "affair". It's basic meaning is "sleeping with someone else's partner".

So in case of the doujin, it's NTR because she feels like she's cheating on him, not because he is being cucked.
nHentai disagree with your assessment. It has the cheating tag but not the netorare tag.

Dex-chan lover

nHentai disagree with your assessment. It has the cheating tag but not the netorare tag.
it should have neither tbh
if someone's in a relationship and gets cucked, it's ntr (netorare for males, netori for females, and in the netorase genre the guy usually encourages a third party to fuck his wife/gf and he likes it).
if someone's NOT in a relationship and only FEELS like he's getting his supposed partner "stolen," then it's called BSS (Boku ga Saisho ni Suki datta - i liked her first)
all other cases are just cheating (unless the japanese community makes new terms in the future).

Dex-chan lover
it should have neither tbh
if someone's in a relationship and gets cucked, it's ntr (netorare for males, netori for females, and in the netorase genre the guy usually encourages a third party to fuck his wife/gf and he likes it).
if someone's NOT in a relationship and only FEELS like he's getting his supposed partner "stolen," then it's called BSS (Boku ga Saisho ni Suki datta - i liked her first)
all other cases are just cheating (unless the japanese community makes new terms in the future).
You can make your own definitions all you want but it's not going to change the Japanese meaning.

Dex-chan lover
I literally explained that NTR as a term covers both cheating and cucking in Japanese, that the doujin is "cheating" but in Japanese they'll still call it ntr.

nHentai having the cheating tag means the users understand the distinction in English.

Dex-chan lover
I literally explained that NTR as a term covers both cheating and cucking in Japanese, that the doujin is "cheating" but in Japanese they'll still call it ntr.

nHentai having the cheating tag means the users understand the distinction in English.

While it is true that the Japanese use the terms more broadly than we do in the west, this is simply because they cannot take a more nuanced approach. So while the direct translation for netorare is cheating since we can be more nuanced in our use of language. Our definition of netorare is specifically the feeling of shame that your partner is being unfaithful to you e.g. To being cucked.

Dex-chan lover
While it is true that the Japanese use the terms more broadly than we do in the west, this is simply because they cannot take a more nuanced approach. So while the direct translation for netorare is cheating since we can be more nuanced in our use of language. Our definition of netorare is specifically the feeling of shame that your partner is being unfaithful to you e.g. To being cucked.
You're just agreeing with me at this point.

Yes, English has this distinction. That's what I wrote in my last reply. Japanese doesn't.

Dex-chan lover
You're just agreeing with me at this point.

Yes, English has this distinction. That's what I wrote in my last reply. Japanese doesn't.
Well it wasn’t very clear at all. If interested you had said netorare NTR was the Japanese version of cheating I wouldn’t have been confused and we would be arguing about something else!

Users who are viewing this thread