Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Vol. 6 Ch. 48 - Please Teacher

Dex-chan lover
threesome incoming
In your dreams or a doujinshi. We haven’t had an official twosome yet although they have done almost everything but sticking themselves inside one another. To be honest I don’t think they have even held hands, which is the big sign of intimacy in Japan.

Dex-chan lover
Well it wasn’t very clear at all. If interested you had said netorare NTR was the Japanese version of cheating I wouldn’t have been confused and we would be arguing about something else!
Well I was replying to someone else asking why do some people consider it NTR, even though it seems like cheating.

I wasn't even referencing nhentai, was trying to explain to that guy.

Dex-chan lover
Well I was replying to someone else asking why do some people consider it NTR, even though it seems like cheating.

I wasn't even referencing nhentai, was trying to explain to that guy.
Okay, to be honest I don’t see it as either NTR or cheating but infatuation on part of the teacher that does not exist.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, to be honest I don’t see it as either NTR or cheating but infatuation on part of the teacher that does not exist.
Uh, I'm assuming you mean the feelings of Eimi to Shirakawa? It's shown pretty obviously.

swrCKR6.png

PUCLbtX.png

Implying she feels the time spent filming was special to her.

K4bPmJG.png

This was in toward the end of the doujin, where she's in the JK uniform. Classic setup for a NTR setting.

mKXy1Kn.png

This part after her text boxes doing the usual, "No, I'm sorry, I've fallen" etc.

7QE058i.png

Last page again with a classic "I sold my body to protect you" shot.
And after rechecking it seems Nhentai tagged it as NTR too so there we go. Exhentai has separate tags for Cheating and NTR though and they try to distinguish the works that way.

Users who are viewing this thread