Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda

Just fasten your seat belt brothers
Shit won't gonna go well with this kind of manga

why do I feel like tags like "tragedy" and "phycological" would be added in the future... Idk just gives me that kind of vibe. Anyone else know other works from Umagome Rakure?

It’s an interesting plot. The MC seems interesting, the art is pretty good, and I can see that there’s plenty of potential for the series. I am worried that the author may try to simply use boobs as the entire story but I hope that doesn’t happen
And also, I don’t understand why people think this is NTR. It’s not like the girl is getting fucked by some other guy while MC watches, and they aren’t even dating so it wouldn’t count anyways.
So far, I’d give it an 8/10. Can’t wait to read more
Thanks for the translation

@MrColdArrow They got NTR baited probably but this manga is kinda same with Miseru Mitsumeru Futari Dake since the girl here is also a exibitionist. The only difference is that this girl likes to masturbate.

wow, I never expected a ton of views on a manga that has just been uploaded in the last 21 hours, it's a first time for me.
I'm definitely reading this. good stuff imo.

(also, they should change the actual description, there's a lot of misunderstandings here. and it's actually not what it seems.)

@ShinobuFan no this manga is not a NTR,
but it has the elements that would make a perfect NTR story.
Just readers having they're illusions goes berserk.
That includes me.

Double-page supporter
@ShinobuFan whenever female characters are not braindead and actually interact with other male characters (like a normal human) readers who self insert into the manga start feeling insecure

Dex-chan lover
you mean to tell me
this isnt hentai
and this man aint drawin hentai either?

Huh.....

So basically this girl wants to get off to getting filmed as an exhibitionist for a voyeuristic audience

Odd but I like it

Dex-chan lover
@ShinobuFan

Trauma. Ran into it a few times before I knew what the tag meant.

The description interests me but the female lead is a degenerate so I'm not expecting anything wholesome here. I'm just scared to start it without any assurances, like I can't even read stuff with love rivals anymore I dropped masamune kun revenge for that reason.

Users who are viewing this thread