Hamster Research Report

This manga totally made my day back then. It's already over than 10 years ago when I bought this series in my country.
The one that I had is kind of prequel, not a report.

As you can see from the very first chapter, it is immediately told all of his hamster daily life. And some flashback as reminder.
The prequel had total 2/3 volumes (sorry, I forgot, I've sold the comics) and the data is not available on mangaupdates.
I guess it will get a bit confused when start reading this, kind of...all of a sudden.
The prequel telling the beginning of their encounter, many silly and troublesome things, until the struggle to find a mate. It is really funny.

Dex-chan lover
How come this starts on chapter 8? I'm a bit confused
Seems to be because this is the second group to work on it. I don't see anything in the first group's chapters about them not allowing rehosts and they've been inactive for years anyway so it's not like there's any upload restrictions on their stuff, someone just has to actually bother doing it.

Group Leader
@Glomoro yeah I was hoping someone else would do it by now lol... but I guess I'll do it if nobody else is gonna :p
@Keskioshin I hope we can finish it too! I couldnt find vol 8 raws online so I bought it myself so I am totally committed to getting it done no matter how long it'll take us... haha

Users who are viewing this thread