Hana ni Arashi - Vol. 12 Ch. 143 - A Hint of Anxiety

Group Leader
This series is finally getting licensed in English by Viz under the title “Rainbows After Storms”!

The first volume will be coming out late Fall this year and is already up for preorders.
Make sure you support the official releases if you can!

We will keep working on this series, and will likely complete it by the time the first volume releases.
See you all in two weeks for chapter 144!

Official Viz Announcement | Barnes & Noble Preorder (US)

Double-page supporter
Oh, I'll definitely grab this on Kindle when it comes out.

Thanks for the translations.

Group Leader
Not at this rate. The last chapter of the series, 162, is 19 chapters away, so 38 weeks from now, in November. That's without getting into volume omakes. I wish you guys nothing but the best, but your expectations are a bit off.
The first volume is slated for December 10th. We always bundle omakes along with normal chapters.
What a weird comment that was.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure Minami knows a story or two about roommates. Good doggo! :headpat:

We will keep working on this series
In behalf of all of US who don't live in the US:

m18J3ZO.gif

Group Leader
I don't remember, does this friend know about their relationship? I hope they let the others in on the secret by graduation at least.
She does not as far as we're know, but im pretty sure she figured it out and likes toying with them.
In behalf of all of US who don't live in the US:
The volumes will not be US locked?

Double-page supporter
Thanks for continuing this. Its a fun serie but not one i would buy (and i dont like viz haha).

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember, does this friend know about their relationship? I hope they let the others in on the secret by graduation at least.
Didn't the last page show she only found out for sure since Nanoha accidentally said she loves Hana earlier in the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Didn't the last page show she only found out for sure since Nanoha accidentally said she loves Hana earlier in the chapter
I was wondering about that, because she only says that after Minami said it first? "The fact that you love her". It doesn't seem particularly surprising she "accidentally" repeats it. Unless she uses a different word for it in Japanese than Minami did? Even so you can love a friend as a friend after all.

Though with that said she's clearly had her suspicions for a while.

Dex-chan lover
This series is finally getting licensed in English by Viz under the title “Rainbows After Storms”!

The first volume will be coming out late Fall this year and is already up for preorders.
Make sure you support the official releases if you can!

We will keep working on this series, and will likely complete it by the time the first volume releases.
See you all in two weeks for chapter 144!

Official Viz Announcement | Barnes & Noble Preorder (US)
As I did with "Love's in sight", so I shall with this. Cheers folks, we're in the final 20 chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I am thinking they are not keeping it as secret as they would like to think. They should fess up before graduation. For some reason I don't think they are the only ones in a secret relationship. That would be hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread