Hana ni Arashi - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - After a Fight

Okay this very cute heartwarming but I wish a storyline would be established in the upcoming chapters, something like their friends starting to suspect them would be the next logical step.

Dex-chan lover
Don't forget the nsfw tag, this is almost as lewd as handholding, thanks God they had shoes on...

Dex-chan lover
"Apply the rules of grammar" she says! About English!!! As a very fluent native English speaker, I find this funny. English has multiple sets of rules of grammar, all pretty loose, which bleed into each other unpredictably and are often not so much "rules" as "guidelines", which English speakers bend until the Oxford English Dictionary shrugs and says "New rule, they're saying it that way now." IMO English grammar (and spelling) is best internalized by reading a ton of it until you grok the feel. Unfortunately if you're taking a course that tests you on whether you can answer questions about prepositions, you'll do badly, but you'll actually use the language better than someone who answered the questions.

Dex-chan lover
I like it when authors dont forget their own stuff, Chidoris wearing that foot bracelet thing, and Nanoha has her matching bracelet.

Fed-Kun's army
I like it when authors dont forget their own stuff, Chidoris wearing that foot bracelet thing, and Nanoha has her matching bracelet.
Yesss!! Very important relationship development! I agree it takes away from the consistency and enjoyment of the work when that happens!

Group Leader
wait, whoever thinks to themselves, "i want to connect these two sentences"!?

Um, most people, Nanoha! Forming connected clauses is a very important part of expressing complex ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread