Hana ni Arashi - Vol. 2 Ch. 23 - Beginning of Their Love Continuation, Part Two

Ohhh nice, we actually got to see the other couple they were talking about!

@Tcof We've actually already seen Nanoha's side of this already, in chapter 10 and 11.

I like this manga a lot. No dragged out drama or crazy developments. Just a nice dose of sweetness with each update.

Dex-chan lover
@JBrightstar but Chidori side it also show when they are not bestfriend yet. When she first saw Nanoha. I would like to see more that development back then. So i can see how they falling in love

Dex-chan lover
h24.png
Can anyone tell me where that end credit is from? Chances are it's just a drawing and not a series, but if you can give the artist/their pixiv, that'd be great.

Dex-chan lover
Ohhhhh good Chidori that was a very good decision ! Seems like that Igarashi person said some hurtful things when you told her your real feelings ?

Welp everything worked out =) Chidori must of been on cloud 9 when the person she loved returned her feelings must be so hard thinking you'll ruin your friendship cuz they'll think you're weird on top of being rejected.

Fear of being bullied if they found out she was lesbian i guess bad things must have happened to her.

Ahhh i loved this chapter i love it when things are happy and that smile when she realizes the person she tought itd be impossible to be with tell her she loves her ... too precious.

is the story gonna go somewhere from here ? Drama incoming ? I want their relationship to make progress, weekend dates, hanging out in each other houses, kiss, up the physical contact, cmon author.

Dex-chan lover
She got a 3rd year when she was a 1st year? Chidori got them moves it seems

Tbh I really wanna know what actually happened between her senpai and her, why did the senpai decide to reach out again, etc. But I guess it doesn't really matter, Chidori has closed that chapter of her life already.

Dex-chan lover
Very good stuff makes me go doki doki every time.

Its so sad seeing Chidori hold herself back but then its just so good to see this time have her love be returned, damn thats the best shit you can get.

Cute.

Yeah its great even just 3 weeks later so what fuck you.

Dex-chan lover
Ive always forgot to mention this but the last frame draw remembered me...
Their friends took really well about the confession between Abe and Yoshida that happened simultaneously in the class next door.
They said they were going to tease them but thats all...

In a way, even tho is the core part of the plot being a secret, it always made me a bit uncomfortable about hiding it from their close friends. Im sure they kind of suspect and surely would accept considering would be about Chidori and Nanoha. Is understandable to hide but still really sad.

Users who are viewing this thread