Hana Wants This Flower to Bloom! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Chapter 3

BXP

This is just chapter 3, but I have a feeling that a lot has already happened... This couple has already won me over! They are so natural, and this amateur gardening stuff is so refreshing! The bird is cute too!

Group Leader
Wow, I'm loving the development so far, can't wait to see his face when they see each other XD
Honestly the manga is so funny, and as always, your work is amazing, I love how you take your time to investigate facts or things we mightn't understand, good job!

oh man this is soooooooo goood!!!! thank you so much for bringing this to us!!! oh man i just can't!! this is the kind of tension I LIVE for!!!! ♥♥♥

oh @BCS fabric softener is a detergent added to the laundry to help clothes feel softer and smell nice. kinda like the conditioner equivalent to shampoo :p If its in liquid form you add it before the wash. If it's a dryer sheet you add a sheet or two into the dryer while the clothes are drying. By the way I really really really wanted her to ask him about it because i really wanted them to have a conversation about fluffy towels!!!!!

Aggregator gang
Lol the next chapters gonna be so funny! Love how this couple can be so cute and funny at the same time

Thank you for the translation!

this is still great, characters are wonderful and I think the MC and ML have good chemistry 😊

Group Leader
@JDSquare13 lol yesss thank you, I’ll always keep Haruhi on there because she’s best girl

@nuclearsushi That’s amazing, thanks for supporting the author! If you end up using this to “test” yourself by comparing your English translation with mine (I did this a lot to practice when I started with Japanese), you can totally message me if you have questions. There are definitely going to be some discrepancies with the literal translation, but I don’t mind explaining why I made those choices if you’re ever curious 🧐😊

@mangolover Lmao wait are you talking about the Tom Hanks movie 😂 omg

@cg_calico No offense taken, you’re absolutely right! Thanks for pointing it out 🧐

@4tywinks Ambiguously entertaining is a good way to put it, I agree 😝

@BXP Yup, I’m with you. It’s nice when the characters in manga have unique interests.

@BiyKe hahaha yay thank you 💕 I love trying to find the answers for stuff like that

Really loving it so far. Ugh I can't wait for the next oneeee. The ML, such a treat as always lol, and the MC is actually interesting too.

Looking forward to the next one!

this whole scenario reminds me of the manhwa "my cute beast!". Since one of them realizes that they know each other from an online forum. Definitely an interesting (yet oddly specific LOL ), trope that I really love xD

Dex-chan lover
*sweating intensifies*
that bird is socute oml
i'm loving this, thank you for ur godly and funny TL *bows aggressively*

Group Leader
@yukikouno hahaha yes! I clicked into that one the other day because the plot seemed similar. That one is definitely more wholesome in my opinion, but both of these have a fun new modern trope which I appreciate 😝

Dex-chan lover
Ok that budgie is so fucking cute

But as a budgie parent, budgies will SCREAM in the mornings. And as a general psa don't get round cages, it's bad for birds tho this guy's fine because the bird is free roaming

Also this ML is my ideal man and the budgie played a very large role in that

@Satansslut669 The pom/pon thing reminded me of Pom Poko, the Ghibli movie about tanuki, so I checked the Wikipedia page. It says:

The phrase "Pom Poko" in the title refers to the sound of Bake-danuki (Japanese raccoon dogs, Nyctereutes procyonoides viverrinus) drumming their own bellies as a form of tanuki-bayashi.

Btw Pom Poko is an awesome movie (if somewhat bittersweet), and I highly recommend watching it if you haven't already. 😄

Group Leader
@chonkury Yess my internet investigation took me to that movie description as well, but since I haven’t seen it/wasn’t completely confident about the association I didn’t wanna make any broad claims... it does seem likely that this movie had the cultural influence and whatnot to interject that association into the language!

I’ve only seen maybe 2-3 Ghibli movies so this is on my to-watch list, I will take your recommend and move it up on the list though 😊

My silly budgie also lays down near my keyboard, so relatable 😭 The ML is annoying but he is a birb person like me. I hope he gets to open up soon 💜 Thanks translator-san, you are doing a great job as a one man team. Not that you need any, but in case you need any typesetters, I would love to help. There are not much groups who get to scanlate josei manga lately, except for the smut ones. I really loved this story.

Users who are viewing this thread