Hana Wants This Flower to Bloom! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Chapter 8

Alright.... Soo, he's starting to act nicely towards her cuz she turned out to be the blogger he likes. If she wasn't he would've acted as rude as always? Girl, RUN. LOL

What? "You never give up" boy, she was always a person who worked hard and never easily gives up, ur eyes were just blocked with ignorance. You never noticed her, but now that you know she's the blogger ur gonna chase her and get shocked that her personality is actually good?

Well I'm just glad he had a character development, but I didn't want it to be this way. Really, he isn't gonna love her as her, but because she's the blogger. Ugh Girl once again, RUN 😂🌹

why wouldn't she tell you?? YOU SAID SHE WAS ANNOYING GETTING INTO ALL SORTS OF NONSENSE DUDE 😔

@Multistanzzz it is implied in one chapter that he was already falling in love/feeling comfortable with her before even knowing she was the blog writer. He previously stated that sharing his life wouldn't be so bad, and even thought about her when he mentioned marriage. Even if it seems like he's more interested in her now, it could just mean that he's happy he's known her for a longer time therefore knows he'd actually get along with her (maybe. If I lol, might just be my interpretation ^^")

@Love2Known Yeah, I think so too. Takaya is a bit slow with this kind of thing (I'd made a couple of long comments in a previous chapter about how I suspect he has Asperger's traits; I still think that now), but he's been figuring stuff out gradually, and now I think he's got a better handle on his feelings. I'm guessing they'll both finish connecting those dots at around the same time in the following chapters.

I let out a big sigh of relief. I was scared Takaya would scream and yell at her, accusing her being of a stalker on the net. I'm with Multistanzzz here, if FLwas a friend of mine I would just tell her to run away.

Btw she literally stated that she doesn't want to tell her blog's name because ahe shares her personal life. Yet our dumb ML is confused why she didn't tell him. Omg I'm so into this story, thanks Garbage Gal ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread