Hana Wants This Flower to Bloom! - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - Chapter 10

This story is really good, but its get painful... getting to like someone but getting rejected twice is another torture...

*muffled screaming*

This manga is too realistic

Where's the dumbass ML turning down the promotion and running back from the airport

I read manga to escape reality not to have it slap me in the face

Thanks once again for the wonderful work on the translation, @Satansslut669! I hope you've been doing well!

Anyway, as much as I want to see Akikazu and Hana together, having stories where a love interest doesn't pan out as planned and the two main characters go on with their lives separately and find love outside of each other is important, too. It's the kind of thing that we see often in real life, but is strangely absent in portrayals of romance in media because of our borderline obsession with finding "the one," "our fated partner," or even with a first love to end all other loves. Having that kind of a story is surely healthy to readers who feel pressured by the prospect of finding "the one." Sometimes, even the most magnificent love stories with the most magnificent meetings and coincidences... don't end in love and that's okay! I should know from personal experience, but that's beside the point. Anyway, there are still two chapters remaining, so the possibility that they end up together far down the line is also there, and that's good for entirely different reasons. We also need love stories where the main characters end up together after a long time, where a few explosive events don't set off their relationships because hey! That's part of real life, too. Regardless of where the story goes, it's been a delight and I'm looking forward to how this concludes. I'm sure I'll find it in me to be happy no matter where Akikazu and Hana go, whether that be together, or their separate ways.

Looking forward to more as usual, Garbage Gal! Thanks so much! 💖

@Fluffypiffy
:))) I do the same thing :)), but i can't help it, he clearly loves her but he does not realise it yet....i think that when he will he will run back to her :(

Thanks Gal for translating, love this manga and wish to see its ending ♡

Omggg here I was thinking this would be a regular shoujo where they get together pretty fast 😅
But I really like this story and how it actually feels realistic. Can’t wait to read more!! ✨

Dex-chan lover
goddamn bird ate THE WHOLE TREE
HOW
my dad grows cherry tomats too and sometimes squirrels nom a few, but we always have plenty to spare smh

"this door will open three stops from now."
"... and where's this?"
"... In Hokkaido."
and then he leaves.

There, fixed the plot for you 😁

BCS

Dex-chan lover
tbh this could have been the end right here

Fed-Kun's army
Come on Ueno-san
I want to see him suffer
How hard is that ?

Welp, now I need time skip
I just can't wait to see them to be together already~
Thanks for the chapter

Girl, for the love of God, move on. Stop chasing after him. He rejected you TWICE. Have at least a seed size of self-respect. You don't have to be an arrogant woman. Just a little bit of self-respect. Watching you makes me cringe and have a second-hand embarrassment so bad. Just stop. Live ur life fully. That way, there will be a person out there who loves you for who you are.

Dex-chan lover
@Multistanzzz Capital Letters Everywhere Are The Real Cringe
Aren't you prefiring? This ends in two chapters, no reason to believe she'll chase after him (even though she probably will because shoujo).

Aggregator gang
omg thats so cute helpppp, can't wait for the next chapter TT
ty for scanalating!

I am really curious about the plot development now...
Will next chapter begin with "10 years later..." and a picture of a fruit trees forest on Hana's balcony?

Ah, this is great. It's very realistic to have people such as our leads here. Not every plan does go perfect, and even if we don't want a bad thing to repeat, it does sometimes. What I love the most about this is that it really makes me wonder what'll happen next. Whether or not they get together in the end, I'd personally be satisfied as long as it is justified and consistent to what we have now.

Also thank you for your work, Garbage Gal! You are doing the lord's work ^^

Users who are viewing this thread