Hana Wants This Flower to Bloom! - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - Chapter 9

NO!! NOO! NOOOOO! I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU! WE WERE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU!! HOW DARE YOU!! LEARN SOMETHING FROM THIS.

(btw thank you @OneGarbageGal for your lengendary and top-notch quality scanlations, I hope you are staying safe and warm)

Ah, this chapter reminds me of my old crush. We talked online everyday, and he supports me a lot. However, things don't go well in the real life. He did not have any special feelings for me. I hope Hana will be okay 😭😭

Dex-chan lover
nooooooo i thought that this was gonna be it, that he would finally reciprocate 😭 😭
i need a second male lead!! or at least a good ass reason WHY he doesn't want to get married/date.

Aggregator gang
So whats gonna happen now? Hana is gonna find another boy? He won't go? If you have any spoilers just tell me please.

Thanks for the chapter 🖤

@auodere I guess it's not that he dislikes Hana, exactly; it's just that he's not interested in deeper relationships with people -- he's been consistently asocial, and that seems to be what's most normal and comfortable for him. I figure he's not the type to promise anything he can't actually live up to; he's been clear from the beginning about his boundaries. I was hoping he'd be more open to change after several chapters, but maybe he's not ready yet. I'm just glad they were able to talk things over properly.

Oh my gooood!! The cliffhanger! Poor Hana, she's strong, I would have broke down crying in front of him. 😓

Why is he so disappointing?😒 Just sitting here waiting for truth to smack him in the face or something cause he's such a bull-headed idiot.

Double-page supporter
I get it if he doesn't want a relationship, honestly, I just want Hana to be happy... she was so into him, it makes me sad. I think he was giving off some false flags last chapter.

...unless he really does like her, in which case, what is going on??

Dex-chan lover
Ah, he can't say he likes her back in that situation because he'd be going away soon.

I feel like he does like her, but tbh if he confesses after this I'd be mad if I was Hana 💀 but we'll see~

Only three more chapters and he’s still such an iron wall. He couldn’t even so much as tell her he didn’t hate the real her.

Users who are viewing this thread