Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 13 Ch. 151 - Anjou-san Wants to Fool Around

God fucking damn this dude is annoying. I'd rather he just come out as gay next chapter because that's literally the only acceptable reason that a 17 year old would say no this many times to his literal girlfriend's sexual advances.
Yeah, I dont understand why manga has this trope so much. I doubt real 17 year old Japanese would react like that.

I was waiting for him to wake up and gladly it didn't happen. If all of this is a dream I'm gonna flip my manga shelves. Damn.
We're almost there!o_O

Double-page supporter
If the next chapter is not Inuyama. I expect Seto to stand up, grab her shoulders, look dead serious at her and say "Are you really serious about this?", she gets a bit embarrassed but still agreed and then stuff happened. Am I giving him too much credit with this one? I feel like I'm wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Damn she's devouring him :meguu: :meguusmug: :meguupog: :win::smugnako:
354332739_239419198810443_2774202250821633088_n.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Maybe it's because I just woke up but I mostly agree. It was a bit much for me. It drags my suspension of disbelief that someone could be  that odd about his literal girlfriend asking to make out in private. People are saying she's horny but she's not! She's just a normal girl with a boyfriend who is kicking and screaming not to simply kiss or touch her hand. Anybody would get desperate after that lol. She has the patience of a saint.

I know he's shy but c'mon, I grew up shy. I know shy people. This is way beyond that. Sometimes I reach a limit with characters like these, where it's not fun or cute anymore but just irritating and clearly manufactured. My man was literally fighting for his life NOT to kiss his girlfriend, who was begging for some affection? After she already said she wants him to be more open and she's ok with it? Please. But again I got no sleep so I'm more annoyed than normal.
She is horny. Normal girls get horny. Being horny is normal.

Dex-chan lover
She is horny. Normal girls get horny. Being horny is normal.
Some are using "horny" as a pejorative, like saying she's "loose" or "down bad," since she's a gyaru. It's those comments that I responded to. Clearly she's horny in the moment. I'm saying she's a normal amount of horny and is having to do all this extra stuff to get her boyfriend to do basic gestures.

How has this manga been going on so long and people still don't understand Seto? All these bros saying "Lol how is this guy not ready to go?" Seto is absolutely 100% ready to go and that's what scares him. He keeps telling himself things like "I don't know if I can control myself" or "there's no going back" and such. Seto is just as thirsty as Anjo, it just took him a while to realize it and he's not sure what to do with it. I just wish it was better explained where his anxiety about physical intimacy comes from. I don't think it's just performance anxiety.

Honestly Seto saying "Look, I'ma be real with you, I'm about to lose my damn mind" is a pretty big step for him, emotionally.

Dex-chan lover
God fucking damn this dude is annoying. I'd rather he just come out as gay next chapter because that's literally the only acceptable reason that a 17 year old would say no this many times to his literal girlfriend's sexual advances.
This is Japan, brah. The dudes want it to be a special magical evening more than the girls…

Power Uploader
I would be really shocked if IT happens. Like I really hope it does it would be something we don't really see in many manga and only know one really but till we see it I will doubt it happens I keep expecting a last min interuption

Users who are viewing this thread