Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 13 Ch. 151 - Anjou-san Wants to Fool Around

Dex-chan lover
This went farther than i expected, but not as far as i had wished.
Please let there be no cockblocking or some other kind of bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
I get not being emotionally prepared, but I don't know how you'll ever be ready lmao the mental expectation might as well keep rising so that you keep avoiding it. Anjou's push really is a deserved thing in that sense, and he just needs to realize he just has to go for it at these moments. Or like, directly recognize what really matters and what exactly he's afraid of.

It's a bundle of nerves he just needs to unwrap for himself, which is honestly hard af to do and maybe harder to write, so I really hope this will speed him down the right direction.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Uhh, where is the condom?
where-is-it-maura-franklin.gif

Dex-chan lover
This is really fast development all things considered, and with how much time has passed in series since they started officially dating and opened up to each other honestly.

I'm glad they are making more progress while still staying who they are.

Dex-chan lover
God fucking damn this dude is annoying. I'd rather he just come out as gay next chapter because that's literally the only acceptable reason that a 17 year old would say no this many times to his literal girlfriend's sexual advances.
Maybe it's because I just woke up but I mostly agree. It was a bit much for me. It drags my suspension of disbelief that someone could be ā€Šthat odd about his literal girlfriend asking to make out in private. People are saying she's horny but she's not! She's just a normal girl with a boyfriend who is kicking and screaming not to simply kiss or touch her hand. Anybody would get desperate after that lol. She has the patience of a saint.

I know he's shy but c'mon, I grew up shy. I know shy people. This is way beyond that. Sometimes I reach a limit with characters like these, where it's not fun or cute anymore but just irritating and clearly manufactured. My man was literally fighting for his life NOT to kiss his girlfriend, who was begging for some affection? After she already said she wants him to be more open and she's ok with it? Please. But again I got no sleep so I'm more annoyed than normal.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
He's got a severe case of anxiety, along with a self-esteem as low as the Mariana trench.

That guy needs some Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, the other other kind of CBT :kek:
... he got Exposure Therapy from his girlfriend instead.

Supporter
God fucking damn this dude is annoying. I'd rather he just come out as gay next chapter because that's literally the only acceptable reason that a 17 year old would say no this many times to his literal girlfriend's sexual advances.
Dude is hesitant to accept good things coming his way because, before she came into his life (and, let's be honest, quite a while after she was there, too), they just didn't. He's always moving slowly looking for traps because there have ALWAYS been traps.

Dex-chan lover
people gotta get off seto's case. he explained it all in plain language in a previous chapter that he has just as much desire as she does but he treasures her so much he doesnt want to hurt or scare her if he comes on super strong, like he wants to. one of the things she fell in love with about him is how much he respects her so i think its totally fine for them. she knows that they both have the same goal but also that she has to be the one on the offensive the first time (or first few times maybe). she knows exactly that he's this kind of guy and thats why she fell in love with him.

Users who are viewing this thread