Hana Wants This Flower to Bloom! - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - Chapter 9

This is my theory. He knew he was going to Germany, which is why he rejected her again. He didn't want to have a long distance relationship, nor did he want to make her leave everything behind if she were to move to Germany with him. Now what I think will happen is, he will confess that he does have feelings but has been suppressing them for that very reason in which she will say basically follow him and boom they are a couple now. or something like that.

I wish author will reveal ML POV at the end (we all know they'll be together right?) ,,, Because I start to hate him lol how could he reject sweet hana TWICE

People are angry because he reject her twice? If he is being confessed to twice then still not want to be in relationship, he shouldn't reject her twice? It's sad but totally normal.

I know we read this story from her perspective, but try to understand his perspective too. This girl was rejected, then work in his company, then start to appear everywhere. We all know the truth that most of them are coincidence but he isn't. Am I the only one who think it's scary when someone you reject appear everywhere? And some of the coincidences even make him uncomfortable. If I were him, I will stay away from her because it feels like stalker. Why people are so harsh toward ML.

eh i personally think it's more fun like this, i've reas too many romance mangas with the 'cold' ML falling for the FL right after they become just a bit closer, so this couple is not predictable in comparison/ more realistic

Waaaaah. The stress is unreal. Here I was, hoping that we'd get to see them be a dumb couple for a few chapters before the series ends, perhaps like Sesame Shio to Purin, but alas... it doesn't look that way to me, unless the conflict is wrapped up immediately in the next chapter. Oh well, we know that they'll be together in the end, but still! Was hoping for some cotton candy fluff to rot my teeth with. Regardless, this was a good chapter and the confrontation proceeded smoothly and naturally! I appreciate how frank the two of our leads are, and that honesty is just refreshing. It appears to me that Akikazu is still holding himself back, so I can only hope that he's the one to reach out to Hanakawa for once, but given the set-up, I think it's more likely than not that Hanakawa will once again be the one to reach out. Not how I would personally choose to characterize my characters, but it checks out either way; I just think that Akikazu should show some growth, especially in this critical moment, given how it was set up, how he was asking around about wanting to live together with someone. Buuuuuut, once again, that's just me.

As always, thanks for the wonderful, wonderful work, Garbage Gal! You've really been cranking out these chapters as of late! Knowing that someone out there does quality work like this and enjoys themself makes me a little happier everyday and it fills me with motivation. Hope things are proceeding smoothly in your life!

Fed-Kun's army
I feel that he doesn't want a relationship because he was always planning on going to Germany and long distance relationships are hard. I think if that is his reasoning, it is a fair decision to make.

This is sad :( also the end is near so developments like this is rare in a manga so dunno if they really will end up together. Aaaaaaaa pls @satansslut669 spoil me! Hahaha

Last 3 chapters left, ı hope there will be romantic moments in manga like a baby <3 <3

and ı think ML has a trauma which one is about long distance relationship

As most of you here pointed it out, it's definitely because of his career & promotion that he couldn't accept her feelings, that's why he didn't hesitate to firmly reject her the second time.
I personally think that he's already somewhat interested in her since I noticed that he's been gradually changing his attitude towards her from cold to somewhat caring.
So I'm guessing there'll be some time skip in the future?
Err Idk I'm not really sure since this manga has quite an unpredictable plot since the beginning...
I just want to read some spoilers to ease my curiousity even for a tiny bit...
Thanks for the chapter as always

Only 3 chapters left to resolve this plot and give us a happy ending?? Now I’m worried. Thanks for updating!

Users who are viewing this thread