Hanamatsu Ibara Meguru Haru

BCS

Dex-chan lover
This whole "you need to experience first love to go through puberty" fake science is so bad that I wonder if it wouldn't be better to just handwave the whole "she looks exactly as she did at 14" thing.

Either way, the MMC is a typical manga virgin so I don't have high hopes for this.

Fed-Kun's army
This whole manga sounds to me like a pedophile trying to justify his sick thoughts.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
why isn't this tagged supernatural (or sci fi)? because if it isn't, it's denying all the late bloomers and asexuals in the world.

xell17
you'll have more evidence if you see the mangaka's other work Madonna ga Glass Case no Naka

Fed-Kun's army
@xell17
I doubt that a pedophile would be happy with the notion that if a loli finally falls in love with him she'd enter a growth spout and stopped being a loli.

Double-page supporter
I'm 22 and never had any close relationship before, or even first love, am I an adult yet? 😂

Dex-chan lover
Damn this looks interesting, would've like to see the whole series. Shame about the axe.

Dex-chan lover
"Spring has arrived, and at this school, a teacher and young budding girls. What will be their fate?"
Would've been hilarious if "their fate" was to learn some Japanese literature.

Dex-chan lover
These narrow eyes made me immediately think of that other manga with lizards lolis and neets.

Users who are viewing this thread