Hananoi-kun to Koi no Yamai

I AM SO SAD THAT I FINISHED READING ALL THE UPDATED CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY!!!!!!!!! I REALLY HOPE THIS WONT BE DROPPED PLEASE ILL DO ANYTHING FOR AN UPDATE I LOVE THIS MANGA SO MUCH 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 PLEASE CONTACT ME IF I CAN BE OF HELP 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 HOTARU CHAN’S SMILE HANANOI KUN’S SMILE I WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I read raw but not all of it,it was FREAKING SO CUTe but i don't get it cuz the raw it in tionghoa languange,
AND GUESS WAT,AT THE VOLUME COVER OF 5 AND 6 THAT SCENE WILL HAPPEN!!! YO HANANOI-KUN SMILE IS AWESOME
AND HOTARU-CHAN ALWAYS GIVE HOTARUISM LIKEWISE anyway i love hotaru-chan than hananoi-kun cuz hotaru-chan is an angel yannow,oh right you guys should doubt yao-kun also it SEEMS that grandpa who sometimes talk with hananoi-kun when little could be hotaru-chan grandpa

This is just a feeling
I feel like this epic shoujo comic will have live action
I hope so,it just so fluttery²honey that made me melting into a marshmellow
Haha what am i saying
Anyway this is epic enough to get drama live action and anime,that was i think

REALLY LOVE THIS MANGA, the artstyle always got me AMAZED each chapter, and it was so wholesome. Really love the character developements of Hananoi-kun. HANANOIKUN'S SMILE IS VERY PLEASING TO LOOK AT, I KEPT SCROLLING BACK TO ENJOY THE BLISS. It's a very cute manga, yet it has a good plot too. Really 10/10

You guys can find chapter 18-20.5 on Lemonade Scans website! :) But this manga is now licensed, so if you can please support the author!

For some reason I couldn’t get myself interested on this manga. The story just bores me— I am
Not hard to please cause I get into it so quick— but not for this one— I’ll re-read it next month and see if I can get into it .

Group Leader
Volume 6 to be released on October 6
https://kodanshacomics.com/volume/a-condition-called-love-6/

welp at first when i started the manga, i thought the dude was a yandere and i got kind off like a "simp" vibe from him so i decided to drop it. For some reason i decided to pick up the manga again and continue the story. Turns out it's actually pretty good (in my opinion) and i really like how wholesome and cute the FL and ML are.

For me personally i would rate this 8/10.
38200478b91db2d19a12ecf4672391c9.gif

Was the english translation abandoned? I'm excited for the next update!! The story is so sweet, that boy tries so hard lol

Dex-chan lover
Dude if the gender's were reversed, this would be named "Creepy guy who stalks high school classmate to satisfy his selfish love"

Users who are viewing this thread