Hanashi ga Susumu Goto ni Me no Kuma ga Kieteiku Onnanoko - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
well the cause of her insomnia was very much unexpected and dark but at least we got a happy ending

Dex-chan lover
I just realized her hari is actually grey and not blonddd. And damn! that got real for a second but AAAAAAAAAAAA! the cofession so kyuuuutteee

Thanks so much fo picking and finishing this up!! W.T.S!!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
HOLY. FUCK.
I’m glad we got a good ending, but GOD. DAMN:fml:. Hopefully from now on her life is filled with plenty of love, no stress and lots of comfy naps.

I’m so glad I read this story, despite its short length, it really is sweet and just leaves you wanting more and wishing the best for her. I wish it was just a bit longer, but I’m fine with this. Thanks to both TLs for their work in translating this, here’s hoping for more amazing manga like this one in the future.

Dex-chan lover
huh?? that was a sudden end but cute and it went well.
and fuck that person fuck sake she was but a kid and hes just oust out the household? not even jailed? arent attempted also a serious heinous crime?
In Japan as long as there are no witnesses it is just a scene of the crime.
JP laws and usually most laws allow pedos to break away fast, guess why?

Dex-chan lover
The fucking plot twist! It was a nice story tho, feels like it could be worked even better.

Dex-chan lover
Finally I can put this series to rest :meguusmug:, have been wondering what happened to it ever since You outta pocket disappeared (wherever you are hope you're having a good one). Good ending is very welcome tho, poggers even good for 'em.

Dex-chan lover
I already expecting fluffy, but at the same time i feel my blood boiling from IMMENSE ANGER
WTF DUDE, THAT'S GROSS, WHAT KIND OF DAD DOING THAT TO HIS OWN BLOOD-RELATED DAUGHTER?!! THEY SHOULD JUST HIM ON ASYLUM

Users who are viewing this thread