Hanashi ga Susumu Goto ni Me no Kuma ga Kieteiku Onnanoko - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Story aside, shout out to my man "you outta pocket" for what they said at the credit fr fr

Dex-chan lover
While the backstory seems fine, it's kinda just dumped with little build-up, that might also be why the author ended it abruptly so as to not delve in to deeply and tackle dark subject matter incorrectly.
Also I assume the fanbox content takes place after this series, otherwise it would be a bit skeevy.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
bruh th is this mangaka cooking?
You do  not just drop a bomb in a series that had none of that kinda vibe and then just go "Eyy, Im out" and bounce lmao

Double-page supporter
I have mix feeling after pay 300 yen for fanbox content...
so morally: just ask instead of drug???

Dex-chan lover
japanese police on their way to do nothing about a sexual crime for the 15th time today
They do have a 99% guilt rate... But only because if it's not a sure-fire case, it's pretty much thrown out because lawyers don't want to take cases with a chance of it being not guilty. That, and with the only evidence likely long disposed, Dad only gets the punishment of losing all contact. Pretty much the best outcome FemC could hope for, at the cost of her sanity, as far as I see.

Dex-chan lover
They do have a 99% guilt rate... But only because if it's not a sure-fire case, it's pretty much thrown out because lawyers don't want to take cases with a chance of it being not guilty. That, and with the only evidence likely long disposed, Dad only gets the punishment of losing all contact. Pretty much the best outcome FemC could hope for, at the cost of her sanity, as far as I see.
To be honest the 99% accusation rate happens with most crimes but only because as you said JP police literally will not give a shit unless there is verifiable completely undeniable proof. Apparently the court system is so messed up that some fathers are stopped from seeing their daughters for more than 8 hours a week even if they've done nothing wrong and their spouse says they've done nothing wrong. It's like when they get to the point of a court hearing they're obligated to administer punishment because then there would be no point to the hearing

Dex-chan lover
Rushed and surprisingly dramatic with lackluster build up to that, but it wasn't bad and cute at first. 5/10.

Users who are viewing this thread