Hanashi ga Susumu Goto ni Me no Kuma ga Kieteiku Onnanoko - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
4t0O9uH.png

heavy indeed but the end was (y)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all your translations. I really enjoyed reading this.

Dex-chan lover
Well that was a goddamn curve ball. But very happy to see it's all worked out with a chapter of her life!

Dex-chan lover
huh?? that was a sudden end but cute and it went well.
and fuck that person fuck sake she was but a kid and hes just oust out the household? not even jailed? arent attempted also a serious heinous crime?
It's unfortunate, but there was simply no proof, or even any real evidence. It was enough for her mom to believe her, but not enough for anything more than that. It could be explained as having been a bad dream, or a hallucination caused by the sleeping pills (assuming they had evidence of that), which he only gave her "because he wanted time to himself", or whatever reason he might give.
Or even that she just didn't like her dad and wanted to get him in trouble.

Aggregator gang
Wow, one of these few short-form manga that's actually not totally forgettable for once. Short and sweet story, thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
The guy should quote Howl from Howl's Moving Castle:
"Your hair looks just like starlight! It's beautiful!"

Fed-Kun's army
Kinda annoying that we get an abrupt ending with tragic exposition, but it was a cute read while it lasted.

After rereading there’s a suprsingly good amount of callbacks that explains things such as why she didn’t try any medication to sleep instead choosing to suffer with her insomnia and her drinking hot milk being the beverage the kouhai brought her instead of coffee and now it’s her that is giving him hot milk

Dex-chan lover
There was something wrong with that guy to go after his own daughter like that. Glad to see she'll be able to have a happier life with a man who will rightfully cherish her.

Dex-chan lover
Well, shame that's the end. I enjoyed this one. Got dark but i guess it wasn't entirely unexpected.

Users who are viewing this thread