Hanazono-kun to Kazoe-san no Fukakai na Houkago - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - An Unexpected Visitor

Dex-chan lover
had to reread some chapters to remember what was going on. Thanks for the hard work!

Fed-Kun's army
Aaand now we get deep into the weeds about the terminology used for various sex toys in Japanese. Godspeed, translators!

Supporter
Nice, a straightforward answer, clearing up misunderstandings upfront.

Also, this might just turn into a guerilla sex ed class.

I know the purpose of this is to be educational (in a sense) but the fact that this is a thing that worries me about Japanese youth and how bad sex-ed is taught there

Fed-Kun's army
Hm. Not quite where I expected that to go but I don't hate it. It seems we've gotten the opposite to our main girl. Sorta.

Uh Kazoe, maybe you shouldn't put that so close to your face since it's kind of been inside that other girl... or probably her older sister.

Also interesting seeing Hanazono interact with another person with their own questions about sex. I guess we all could have used a friend like him who would give straight answers and not judge us.

Dex-chan lover
Man... like... you shouldn't take others people sex toys into your hands... 🤦🏻‍♂️
Also, with new girl arrival this manga reminded me Netflix's Sex Education series 😅 to talk with random dude about masturbation without talking to your own sister who (you know) masturbate as well... feels... strange, yeah

Users who are viewing this thread