Hanazono-kun to Kazoe-san no Fukakai na Houkago - Vol. 3 Ch. 28 - Bizarre After School Time

But still very good until the end. Thanks for translating. Have a Merry Christmas yall!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Man,I hope you guys enjoyed this read as much as I did. I like how jokepo put it and it allows me a peace of mind.

I like how both characters have grown and matured throughout the series. Looking forward to reading the extras 😁
Thanks @Official229 and everyone at No Group Scanlation 👍

Dex-chan lover
SO WHOLESOME!

Such a good read while staying alone in my room during the holidays ❤️

Aggregator gang
Doesn't look like an axe, just an author actually finishing their manga instead of dragging it on until it withers away. Still, kinda unsatisfying. Good, nonetheless.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I really liked this series. Had a ton of potential, and looked great.

ty for the translations

loved it. i was confused by last chapter, are they officially going out? or did she misunderstand the term boyfriend?

Group Leader
not everything needs a definitive ending. sometimes its nice to just be left with hints and teasing.

Dex-chan lover
@x_renon_x
People just can't get their heads around the idea that not every manga has to end in blatant romance, be some stupidly long publication that's stuck in a hellish filler loop or overstay ots welcome and thus they scream are because it didn't end the way they expected it too.

As for me I personally loved the ending. They mended their friendship and the author leaves it open as to how things will progress in the future.

Granted I have no idea if it was actually axed or not but you see these types of comments even on Mangas that were actually planned to be short and it gets annoying.

Love the ending and looking forward to the extra stuff and future works from this mangaka

Power Uploader
@x_renon_x that's just what people say to endings that are perceived as abrupt/unsatisfying. It might have been axed but usually there is no ways to know for sure. Translators wouldn't know better than us.

Users who are viewing this thread