Hanazono-kun to Kazoe-san no Fukakai na Houkago - Vol. 3 Ch. 28 - Bizarre After School Time

thanks for the chapter
pretty sad that's the ending. is it axed? :( feelsbadman
but it's enjoyable

I don't need it to end at chapter 500, I just need it to end with good enough progression, felt like there's alot to be explore.

Dex-chan lover
This is the most AXED ending I've ever see. Well, after Act-Age, I guess 🤦🏻‍♂️

Double-page supporter
I take back what I said in the comment section of the previous chapter, this really did get axed.

Dex-chan lover
series ended with their relationship fixed and both of them knowing about their own feelings at least, sadly no next step

and what is it? i think this manga already did it's purpose as it is which is the main character became close to each other beyond talking about sexual knowledge.
in my opinion, this type of ending is better than what other romcom like komi-san or takagi-san did, doing the same shit over and over again until nobody buy the tankobon anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, the ending's fine.
Kazoe-san's bright expressions are everything. Cute af.
Thank you very much

Supporter
Well that was a lovely series - shame there isn't an 'Informative' tag. And I guess it got axed because you can't have the youth of today finding out about such lewd things...

Dex-chan lover
The ending is understandable. Seem like an OK ending for both "antisocial" characters.
Kazoe at this stage feels happy to see hanazono, but still doesnt understand love, yet wants to learn more from him.

Users who are viewing this thread