Hanazono-kun to Kazoe-san no Fukakai na Houkago

Dex-chan lover
high intensity consensual knowledge sharing.

by the looks of things, I'll come back in a month or two so that I won't fall into a cliffhanger.

I admit the story progression is so slow,
the 'show me your erection' thing was started in ch 4 and it finally solved at ch 17

But their relationship progress is cute, and we even get some sex ed (that is not delivered in an ecchi way)

Fed-Kun's army
It feels like the author intentionally sucked all the fun out the subject. It's neither lewd nor funny. And there is very little chemistry between leads.

Fed-Kun's army
@OK_NINA It's not particularly funny. It's not lewd. It's not introspective. Wouldn't call it very educational either. It's sort of mundane and realistic, but not in a good way.
It's just "blah"...

Double-page supporter
This author is taking this far too seriously. I get that she wants to make this into a sex-ed manga, but there were so many missed opportunities where she could've hit both aspects. She did try to insert fun and comedy here and there, but... they just flat lined.
Take Futari Ecchi for example. If we take out the sex scenes, it's still hilarious AF and (somewhat) educational and relatable.

And not just the comedy, the characters here are... meh.
Maybe in future chapters they'll develop, but as of now it's pretty bland.

Unpopular opinion here I guess but I really love the slow buildup, its quite cute and and I like the added drama. Really excited for the next volume.

Users who are viewing this thread