Hanazono-sanchi no Futago-chan - Ch. 18 - Aquarium Date with the Twins, Part 2

The idol has finally regained her brain? Damn we are getting PLOT? No way :D Too late for you, better stick to your career or accept a 3some

Dex-chan lover
Imagine fawning over idols, the only good thing the whole industry spawned is idol-themed h-douijins.

I'm glad that the mangaka decided to give this girl some chapters and moments. At the beginning, it seemed like the mangaka was a bit biased but now he's finally giving her a chance. Finally, even though she's gone start committing a bit more to win, I doubt she will. I don't recall ever reading a romance manga where the idol girl wins. Thanks for the translation.

Fed-Kun's army
>I can't leave it up to the gods
imagine her holding a gun

Double-page supporter
I actually kinda like how proactive Yuriko is here.

Also, at least one of the twins should have by now talked with their parents about all of it.

Yuriko choose her work? Ranko choose Tatara. I'm sorry for Yuriko, if you love him, you had to choose him at first. Bye bye Tatara, poor Yuriko.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean regardless, she's already lost in my book, they would never be able to have a proper date because a)her work schedule and b) if it's ever revealed her idol life is over, ranko genuinely likes taturia and taturia seems to only habor a crush on Yurika knowing she and him most likely can never be in a romantic relationship.... honestly if ranko where to reveal her feelings, she'd already won because despite his crush tat knows it would be to dangerous to date yukia and the sooner both of them come to that realization the better but it's a manga and they'd try to say true love wins all lol

Dex-chan lover
I'm still not sure if becoming an idol was her always her dream or if she is doing that for Tatara. In the first case, well, while I think the relationship ban is stupid, this is a path she chose herself and she must accept the consequences, including the fact that the boy she likes might be always available at her own convenience. In the second case, she should realize that Tatara already likes her and she only has to confess. Regardless, it's true that she has to act soon or it will be too late, let's see if the author will keep giving her focus.

no! just focus your job! and ranko just focus love Tatara... Leave to us! we know how good for your life! thanks for chapter!

Aggregator gang
Well kinda too late though. But in chapter 1 they said both will be the wives so go with that lol. Btw this didn't have drama tag i think it's necessary at this point

@FinaruVictory Yup most likely. Then Ranko and Tatara are gonna blame themselves and they'll think getting into a relationship is wrong. They drift apart once again only to reunite 5 years later when they have their own paths and careers already. They struggle to get along again but manage to forgive each other in the end. Then the credits roll. *Radwimps plays in the distance*

Users who are viewing this thread