Hanazono-sanchi no Futago-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Up-Close and Personal Study Session

Ranko is smart and out going and Yuriko is a freakin idol and good student. It's been said MC isn't really attractive, he's indecisive, bad at sports, and shit at studying. I hope we are introduced to some good qualities for him instead of just "he childhood friend. He nice." Other than that I'm enjoying the manga.

Dex-chan lover
@Afuckinowl We both know his only positive trait is going to be "he is kind and does nice things for me" and nothing else.

Dex-chan lover
Wish fulfilling wet sack of potatoes MC is starting to get to me. I know this is just another shitty romcom but really, they couldn't make a more forgettable MC if they tried...

At least the sisters are cute but gee, I don't want them to waste their effort on our sack of potatoes here...

Double-page supporter
Ah so classic... A perfect girl for a good for nothing MC. Dude at least makes the MC have more traits than just being generally nice perso, it is just a waste of character at this point

Dex-chan lover
@flipanddip you know instead of immediately sperging out, maybe give them the benefit of the doubt and realize they don't give all the details of the math question.

Like there are clearly parts missing regarding another constraint to the domain, leading to that answer. Obviously this manga isn't a math-focused one, so the full details aren't necessary for the point.

Honestly, holy fuck.

Dex-chan lover
Until this chapter I was thinking the younger sister hasn't tried talking to or having 1on1 with MC. That she was nothing but a plot device.

Even the situation she is in now, she didn't even create her own. It just sort of happened. Makes me wonder if she actually likes him or not. The same could be said of MC not trying to have\create alone time with younger sis.

... Yep, the author left some explanation to the equation. Y = x^2 + 2x + 2 doesn't even have any local maximum, and it's only local minimum is (-1, 1). Hence, the only way to get a maximum point of (1,5) is to have the domain restricted to a <= x <= 1 with -3 < a < 1. The lower bound must be more than -3 since the for x= -3, y=5 as well.

That being said, I should really sleep instead of correcting a Math question in a romcom manga.

Banned
I really wish they would just drop the indirect kisses trope. That trope should be reserved for elementary kids or below.

Users who are viewing this thread