Hanazono-sanchi no Futago-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - A Gal and an Idol

Dex-chan lover
OH BOY HERE WE GO AGAIN
I've experienced countless shipping wars, from nisekoi to quintuplets
AND I'M READY TO FIGHT AGAIN, ARM YOURSELVES MEN

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, shit. Here we go again.

Wouldn't be the first time I've seen a reasonable enough premise and likeable enough characters in a harem manga, and there's always the chance that this will DomeKano itself into oblivion... buuuut, who am I kidding? I'm in, and I'm currently Team Ranko, though Yuriko doesn't seem like she got the chance to shine just yet.

Also, Tatara is one weird ass name for an MC. But apparently it exists, means something like "furnace" or "smelter" and it's just that rare? The more you know, I guess.

Contributor
Ranko totally overheard Yuriko's date plans and leaked the location and times to the school paparazzi, just so she could force MC to fake date her, eventually blossoming into real dating, in a scenario that completely screams, "Just as Keikaku." *Keikaku means plan.

I can't help but look at Yuriko's hair clips as horns.

Which reminds me, Yuriko is Lucifer's alias in SMT4.

But I'm overthinking this lol.

@levyoasu the shy ones always lose in these stories also the gal will have more time to get lovey dovey its obvious his feelings will switch heres hoping for harem ending

Contributor
please, FOR GOD'S SAKE, please! Don't tell me she is trying to be an idol just because "childhood promise" with dumbass MC.

Aggregator gang
i think with the case of terrible protagonists we STOP calling them the "main" character and start using something like "perspective" character instead, since we're seeing the story through their perspective

MC saying "It's one sided though" & "I think she may Hate me"
...ah I see, we have another protagonist who's dense as fuck

I like how he's denying that he isn't interested in them when yuriko said he's just friend, he's suddenly dissapointed

Good luck with this type of story development, can it be just like a MC that has a bit of backbone to it instead of a wuss(might be interesting to me, but i don't about the others)

Users who are viewing this thread