Hanazono-sanchi no Futago-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - A Gal and an Idol

Fed-Kun's army
Why the fuck does every MC have to be a fucking spineless loser? 9/10 MC are always fucking losers, I’m sick of pussy MCs fuck this guy

Dex-chan lover
I got a feeling that the mc is shit and the story is gonna end up shit but i guess we'll see

Why do you guys think that almost all of the Manga involving love have spineless losers as the MC?? Because the authors want to make them relatable to the readers LOL (especially mangadex readers)

Dex-chan lover
Protip: if you ever even think about dating a twin, you absolutely, positively, have to be able to tell the difference between the two. Just think about how often randoms go "wow you two look so alike, I can't tell you apart!" there is a 0% chance they'd be ok with their sig other also doing this.

Aggregator gang
I know I'm being really judgemental but if they actually liked him since they were smol kids that really must be a half-assed love huh
I feel like he was cooler when he was a kid and turned so dull with low self-esteem
If it was with Ranko I feel like it'll kinda be like Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san
Also Question, why can't Idols be in relationships?

@kinboshi
Not to mention some of those simps would most definitely harass any idols that are found to have relationships.
Shits trash.

love the art BUT BRUH why would you disguised yourself as someone close to you in the first place if you don't want this to happen.

Bruh that foreshadowing was too
obvious,of course he's gonna end up with
Never Gonna Give you up!
Never Gonna let you down!
Never gonna turn around
and desert you!

haha lol get rickrolled

I wish there was a manga with a more difficult love interest. I mean, why is it portrayed as special that he has a crush on the prettiest popular girl in school. How about a silent nerd type?

Users who are viewing this thread