Hanazono-sanchi no Futago-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Yuriko’s Reward

Is it any wonder the MC is an indecisive mess? Readdng between the lines a bit, these girls have probably been messing with him for *years*.

Did the author accidentally make them both extremely selfish...? Or am I just not as dumb as this Skyrim box?

Edit: apparently Samsung thinks npc means box... one of the shittest autocorrects I've seen.

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck Ranko, really go fuck your self off this story. Nothing but a pain. And don't get me wrong I love gyrus and delinquent girls (the pals of Ranko are best girls in my opinion). But man I mean this girl lost touch with him and ignored him fore what seems like years and if it wasn't for the date incident she probably would have continue to do so. But she suddenly takes this opportunity and acts like "geeezzz MC how can you not tell my feelings after ignoring you and treating you indifferent for years how could you not tell that I was madly in love with you for all this years" she is that horrible character trope of the childhood friend who ghosts you for years but then out of the blue for some bullshit reason she suddenly so happens to decide she is going to groom you and you better realize here feelings after all this time of not giving you the light of the day. Like at the very least the other twin kinda of kept in touch with him and was on friendly terms with him and even invite him on a date, you see she was making some kind of moves and keeping herself close; just that here carer has a bigger weight on her at the moment. She is still selfish with here acts but at least she is not as bullshit as Ranko

Fed-Kun's army
@IAM1013 If you ship Ranko then I don't know what to tell you, you are being deceive by the cute character design and the pure maiden fluster, but don't forget that Yuri kept being in someway or another alongside MC for all this 10 years, she even invited him to a date and the main reason she has not confess yet is because of the ban on relationship and she wants to focus on here career which is understandable her had work and determination is what makes here great. On the other hand Ranko lost interest on him for 10 years and stopped associating with him bu oh dear now she is remembering how good it was 10 years ago is trying to snatch him away from her twin, and that is low I get that here friend is only advising here that because she cares deeply for here friend and that is respectable but Ranko should know better and don't try to just NTR here own hardworking sister, of course is easy to spend time with a guy when you spend your days without any real goal and being all care free, feels bad.

Dex-chan lover
Giving you her half-eaten popsicle is rude. Of course she wouldn't do it. Unless she was eating the last popsicle, then she would share it with you.

Users who are viewing this thread