Hanazono-sanchi no Futago-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Yuriko’s Reward

Fed-Kun's army
@Hollow7F
Its actually from a Hentai plot named Ane Yome Quartet (I think). Where the MC became the prime minister inorder to change the law so he can marry the 4 sisters (Step)

Contributor
Everyone's arguing over best girl and I'm just sitting here wondering, Why the hell are the chapters getting shorter every time? (including credits, 50 / 44 / 29 / 19 / 15)

I dont mind who ends with the mc, unless the reason is random and stupid *cough* Devil part timer *cough*. Also, god damn the art is pretty sweet looking.

Double-page supporter
I really like both girls, they have their own unique character. What i don't like is how the hell did they end up falling for this kind of MC. I hope it will be explained in further chapter with a good reason.

Dex-chan lover
I'm strongly team harem because choosing between them is like choosing your favorite child.

@justforthelulz That's not unusual for manga. Usually the first half of the series is front-loaded with exposition and world building and so they decrease in length over time as you don't need to cram as much into each chapter

So let me get this straight... it’s between a girl who likes him but is too shy to admit it
And a girl who likes him but would rather keep her status as an idol rather than actually going for him...

Also it’s hard to root for her especially when her hair clips looks like little devil horns

I've never not been able to choose a best girl. I like them both. I want another girl to come in so I can go boooo.

Dex-chan lover
Gyaru twin still best girl....

but goddamn idol twin sure knows some good teaching and motivation methods.

Users who are viewing this thread