Hanazono-sanchi no Futago-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - A Gal and an Idol

This would be right at home in 2005. 2020, not really. Not having high hopes for this one... But who knows, maybe it'll pull off something cool.

Double-page supporter
The designs are good, the plot is a bit trivial but it can develop into something decent, I would have preferred that the mc had not immediately declared his crush for idolglasses-chan. Indeed it would have been much better if he had negative feelings for some reason, at least he would be a less passive character

2-toubun no Hanazono

Interesting pilot chapter, I guess I will stay for a few chapters to make judgement.

@Masterpannya,
Choking on your alibies
But it just the price I pay
Destiny it's calling me
Open up my eager eyes
'cause I'm mr. Brightside

It's... Ok

I'd suggest Kin no kanojo gin no kanojo, if you want to see this kinda premise

This is probably the best example of bad written romcom harem manga alongside kanojo okarishimasu hahaha can't wait to see a bunch of weebs fawn over it and cry for the mc being a pussy

Fed-Kun's army
Let me guess, the one who took their photo was a third girl who has a crush on the MC

This is good, if there is no more fuckin love interest. I really hate stupid shit like that thinkin it's just the two of them. But no, the author will add shit ton of unnecessary characters to "spice" up shit. Thinking it will be good when it's not. Please, just let it the two of them.

after reading 100 kanojo all other harems look meh. kanojo mo kanojo is fine too since you can get a laugh. this one however looks like another 200 chapters of zero progress and the two main girls are also meh, but i'd pick the gyaru since she seems to have personality outside "uwu i wanna be top idol" thing. will i look forward to new chapters? no. will i read them? of course.

Users who are viewing this thread