Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - I Want To Kiss Her

Dex-chan lover
> she thirsty
Mochi universe doesn't let you remain thirsty for long, give into your thirst, quench it ASAP

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder how much Kanda is actually acting, sure she's mistaken for a guy by Ooguma (and Ooguma's friend) still, how much is her and how much is she acting out what she expects how a boyfriend should act.

It does work between two girls like happens all the time. See there it happened just then.

Dex-chan lover
Kanda-kun confirmed for tsundere.
Thank you for another chapter of this sweet and funny manga.
I still can't believe this is from the person who wrote that horrible cringy lesbian hotel manga. The only thing good she ever wrote was "Met my sister on a dating site" and now this.

Double-page supporter
@X3h0n

Lilliwyt was talking about Naru who was introduced in this chapter, not Ookuma. Ookuma is the girl going out with Kanda and thinks she is a boy. Naru is the character introduced in this chapter, which is dressed as a girl but uses 'Boku' and Kanda says 'dude' too.

this manga makes me wanna get a gf so bad ;_; it's so cute... and the art is gorgeous

Dex-chan lover
That Haru person is a guy i bet my left nut on it.

8 pm ? Wtf ? Thats too much bro like cmon shes like 20-22 ? Damn.

Double-page supporter
Am I that thirsty.
W8 a second page 12.
Yes you are that thirsty.

Page 18.
Reveal of the handiness.
FuFu

Dex-chan lover
A tsundere yuri tomboy main character. Cool concept, but the cancer sticks drag everything down.

Power Uploader
H5.jpg

Such man of culture, rejoice.

Huh, she's not even trying to break up with her anymore. She's literally just becoming Ookuma's actual "boyfriend" now. Dude... just tell her the truth already. It's getting hard to read, I'm starting to feel bad for the two of them lol. I hope it ends well and they're still together when she does tell her...

Users who are viewing this thread