Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Confession

Dex-chan lover
@JianNg Stairs? Where we're going, we don't need stairs.
4SaKinI.gif

idgaf how cliche that was but we dont have many yuri manga so my gay heart is still gonna eat this shit

Fed-Kun's army
@suchtla

Yeah, there were some pretty weird lines on Ookuma’s part, but I just chalked it up to the translation and the sometimes weird and confusing ways Japanese people say things. I have a hard time believing Ookuma is really THAT stupid.

Dex-chan lover
And so resolves the central conflict...... so either we move to full mindless fluff or introduce a conflict of the parents not approving...... here's hoping for full mindless fluff.

joe

@Moraza Alternative is we go on for couple more chapters (for example, to finish 2nd volume) and its closed.

Double-page supporter
I dunno how long it will but I want more. So much more. As fas as I am concerned their relationship just started with this chapter

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Well that change of pace from earlier chapters was quite unexpected; not sure I enjoy the suspense of disbelief you need for Ookuma to make sense in this world since everyone else seems like real human being characters whereas she comes across as a character from some fan made Sailor Moon gay dating sim on Newgrounds or something, but will still be looking forwards to seeing what the next arc is. Hopefully it's not just a fast forward "and then they lived happily ever after" into ending, I wanna see more Kanda

Users who are viewing this thread