Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Hidden Side

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Gotta appreciate Mochi's creativity to keep this series going. I hope there is a way to bring Satomi back out easily when necessary, too much of a good character to only come out when Ookuma gets drunk.

Good on Kanda, she got 2 girlfriends in one.

Fed-Kun's army
Ookuma becomes 4-drink-Amy after only one drink. Kanda better keep an eye on her.

Sadist Satomi is too scary man, and she probably thinks that way normally but doesn't go as far as acting out unless she's drunk..
It makes sense why she was so comfortable having a bath on the day she discovered she had a Girlfriend...

Honestly, I couldn't be happier.. the only way this could get better is if those two girls who tried approaching Kanda became a couple, I can't think of something funnier than that lol

Thank you so much for this chapter, can't wait for more <3<3<3<3<3

Fed-Kun's army
Damn.... Satomi is smooth.
Love how this series shows the aftermath of a relationship instead of, ending the series once the couple “go out”

Thanks to @Stan-miller & Cyan Steam For working on this. Though that credits page ending it on a heartbreaking note for me.

Dex-chan lover
@neutraluser Rare is the series that handles both the longer lead up to a relationship and even some of the actual dating bit, but some rare gems do exist. One of these days I need to make an actual list of the ones I know like that, all the ones I can think of offhand are pretty excellent in some way or another.

@Crombs Some people just have big feet, man. They made a whole thing about it for Peggy in King of the Hill. She wears like a size 16 shoe or something (which would be roughly a size 14-15 shoe for men's sizing).

Ugh... I hate drunk characters and I especially hate paranoid, obsessive, clingy, and bossy characters so I really hated this chapter and I hope she never drinks again cause she's right she is awful when she's drunk. 😕

Users who are viewing this thread