Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Hidden Side

@Madmac you'd be surprised at how realistic it is to get blackout drunk, do stupid stuff, then wake up the next morning with no memories after a certain point. It does take a significant amount of alcohol though.

A bit sad for the break next month but I'm sure we will soon have a new dose of this amazing couple!!!

Honestly they are so cute together, and Kanda is bottom confirmed haha~

Moral of the story: when someone says you don’t want to see them drunk...trust them.

Dex-chan lover
@Madmac and i forget things even if i have very little to drink and cant remember quite a few nights
maybe you are not a metric for every human being on the planet?

Fed-Kun's army
@Madmac
Tbh, I find getting drunk the moment any beverage touches the tongue to be a much worse offender. That's not how it works.
@GenericSideCharacter
Pretty sure it's not that realistic (for average human) if the person drinks rarely. You are supposed to drink a lot in a short period of time and avoid puking it all over, which requires some history to drive that alcohol tolerance up. I'm 95% sure blackouts are considered to be one of warning signs of alcoholism.
@remiska
Well, neither you are. And, as far as I know, it's you who are being unusual, not him.

Power Uploader
@neutraluser @CommanderAGL Luv you guys! Let there be more yuri flowers blooming!
ibMiLYb.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Keledor

Tbh, I find getting drunk the moment any beverage touches the tongue to be a much worse offender. That's not how it works.

Yea, she's not physically drunk, but she may well act drunk in anticipation. Mood strikes faster.

Complete memory loss over a single beer seems unlikely though, and I doubt those hotels have a bar that could be raided. Maybe she had so many screaming orgasms some of the accidentally turned into the drinks?

--

Those minutiae aside - I do like how this episode was generally a step up from the previous ones. Seems there's no reason to worry that confession and coupling would kill the manga (as it usually is allowed to, somehow)

Double-page supporter
Is it just me or have yuri works really watered down the term sadist?

Users who are viewing this thread