Handyman Saitou in Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
damit pple beat me in commenting everything i can in this chapter..

Dex-chan lover
Maybe.... he got teleported to some awesome place.... probably...
What are with these gods just taking gold for themselves... don' tell me another heartfelt story for the god....

Fed-Kun's army
With gold coins being sacrificed to the Moon goddess their won't have a problem with inflation, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
By contrast, though, wouldn't her living expenses be much less than that of a human sized person? A smaller size means that she needs less material for most goods like food or clothing (with the caveat that maybe more care is taken for producing such things). Similarly, housing or storage expenses would be minimal.

Of course it could very well be the case that the rate at which her mob boss demands payment is greater than a human-sized person's living expenses, but at the very least her protection money isn't on top of what a human would have to pay to stay alive.

Dex-chan lover
Haah, I knew I was following this for a reason. Cute "joke" quirk of side character acquires sudden depth!

Dex-chan lover
@GerryCerryBery Well given that it's not fiat money they wouldn't have inflation problems regardless. In addition, gold is probably pretty hard to come by back in that age. If anything, she's contributing to deflation! Hoard those coins!

Dex-chan lover
Oh damn, teleport traps are one of the worst dungeon traps. They ruin party formation. The vanguard and the scout are gone, what to do lol.

Aggregator gang
Dats sad.. Can we get a quest to eliminate the moon god and break the curse ?

Dex-chan lover
Oh damn, teleport traps are one of the worst dungeon traps. They ruin party formation. The vanguard and the scout are gone, what to do lol.
Not to mention Satou is the one reminding the senile mage of his own spell incantations. Team caster could be monumentally fucked if he forgets anything now.

Aggregator gang
Wow Lafa is so pitiful... Making money is literally life or death for her. Once she's a grain of sand, she's as good as dead.

The artstyle also probably have something to do with the feels too..

aww man i feel bad for lafa :( i hope there's a way to undo that curse

Contributor
After the infamous Elden Ring trap chest, im scared for them.

Dex-chan lover
So she hates freeloading, but needs money daily? Tough stuff.
Just employ her as a party with a set monthly wage. And pay her a bonus if it's a fat month.
Additionally, this way, she also won't have to risk alternative employment if they have to stop adventuring for a while - like, if one of them gets seriously injured.

Users who are viewing this thread