Handyman Saitou in Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."

Fed-Kun's army
Man, hits too close to home. Life has become so safe and easy, that the workplace is flooded with applicants, driving wages down, resulting in more consolidation, outsourcing, and automation, which then results in it being hard to find work even if you're exceptional. Then you get blamed for having gaps in your employment history due to being ghosted by dozens of companies. If you don't have the resources to move long distances, you're screwed.

Dex-chan lover
Is it me or is that penis-sized pixie getting bigger?

Dex-chan lover
The unemployment is caused by people applying to various types of jobs disproportionally, imo.
But it's not like you can always have much of a diversity of choice everywhere.

A-anyway, capitalism sucks!

Dex-chan lover
The MC seems unfazed even though she isn't opposed to the idea of them getting married

I liked the old man asking directly to the girl to go out with him, but from the answer she is probably already used to it.

@Moodyz
To me Lafa's size changes too much. Back in ch 8 she seemed to be a bit over a face. in 9 she seemed to be from a face to over two times a face. In ch 11 she seemed around a bit more than a face. In this ch she seems from a bit more than a face to two faces. I think she is rather constant to a bit over a face and that the change in size is due to the prospective or the author. She changes too much otherwise. Not that I care as long as it keeps being cute.

@Darkion
If we have to speak about that in such a cute chapter I'll only say that "the alternative" assumes a dualism that is not present. It's a common idea, but there is no reason to have only two economic theories or two ways to implement them. There are mid ways, new technologies, ideas and variants. The eventually failed alternatives should not prevent us from thinking and searching for the unexplored ones.

Dex-chan lover
Can't see that happening though, sadly. Reckon this is one of those ones that goes nowhere. It's entertaining to some degree, yeah, and the characters are likeable, but I doubt it'll go anywhere.

Dex-chan lover
That fairy is just here to incite some flames... that old man seriously needs a wife..

Users who are viewing this thread