Handyman Saitou in Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Fed-Kun's army
@haremmony
Sorry for getting your name wrong. No problem with late response as it was error on my side.

it's the most common exactly because it's the most logically acceptable, you know?
You know that imperial metric system is still a thing? And sadly it's used by a lot of people, even if it doesn't make sense. But your argument of showing 10 numbers with fingers as easiest convinced me. I doubt it would be easy to show numbers using finger segments.

Dex-chan lover
The extra was unnecessary!! We don't need to see the incompetence of that girl...

CBC

Fed-Kun's army
Remember folks, never ever forget the humble appraisal skill/magic/talent, it will save you a fuck-tonne of cash.

Aggregator gang
Idiot forgot to take the scabbard off ?

oh and is that armor girl becoming a stalker ?

@Velsy It had an iron blade that was basically a scabbard to the mythril one. He didn't think it was a scabbard cause it looked like a normal sword from the outside.

• This
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Dammit... I was all set to complain about how short these are, but now I love how much story goes into each chapter.. somehow.

Dex-chan lover
tanker girl is afraid that shop girl will rap* the MC so she disguises herself and checks them out , lol .

last page : MC is moving his "sword" in and out of the "sheath" of shop girl , while tanker girl is staring at this suggestive action , lol .

Users who are viewing this thread