Happily Ever Afterwards

why does the cover look different from the art lol
another generic looking ML but he seems to have a cute personality at least

Group Leader
Just a heads up: the art style in the cover/description is not actually the true art style of the manhwa

I approve of this art change, the male lead(formerly a second male lead) was too generic in the other style.
But like if not for the korean words I could believe the translation team threw it together after hearing the complaints below

You can really tell where the artist was using references and where they weren't. Like damn the banished duke got a sculpted ass but the faces/bodies of the royal family didn't get the same amount of attention and it shows.

Kind of confused if anyone can clarify it to me. So is the MC the princess? or is he going to take over the second male lead and he hasn’t been transported to that world yet? Bc rn it feels like the princess is the MC with the dialogues which makes me confuse bc how can she become the male lead?

I have honestly come to wonder why it's the cute little vibrant girl who's always able to warm the heart of the villain/not villain because of*insert any of the million excuses here*.

Has anyone else noticed that a relationship is usually cute, charming, persistent and stoic, domineering, cold?

Anyways, I'm glad I found this during my random hunts, am looking forward to more!

Users who are viewing this thread