Happy Harem Making with the Mightiest Orc!

Seems like OP posted the reason of the breakdown in the chapter thread.
since it's too long I'll give a TL;DR:

Combination of very bad day + very bad timing from the snipers to snipe this one.
Pretty personal reasons really... but at least he's honest about it.

@mismarca well we can just hope this guy stop reproducing and multiplying with his plainly stupid mindset haha.

Even when there is a people that think like you that will be no problem at all, BUT! the moment they say it loud, especially
on public, they become a TRASH and need to be removed from the earth, or at least japanese animation industry

p.s Once more please do me a favor to stop reproducing and just vanished from the earth without any leftover thanks

Dex-chan lover
@ultraleaf ? Yeah I know. I think you might have misunderstood my comment.

The only party with any right to get angry about fan translation is the mangaka and to a lesser extent whoever holds the rights to the series.

Getting upset over someone "sniping" the series you're translating for free just seems pointless, and if you're scanlating for profit then you're in no position to give other people shit for stealing

Aggregator gang
please put the other chapters back up. we get it snipers are bad....but you're kinda screwing yourself over with taking down the previous chapters, and leaving the field open for another scanlation group to put up chapters they translated instead

wth help just happened. screw this people who got nothing better to do than complain about manga translation online and destroying it for everyone. what a entitled brat

When the drama from the translators is more intense than the drama on the manga

Aggregator gang
@koezh
597.jpg

so ieatloli already dropped this series, deadlyscans was putting out partial/mtl crap chpts to be first release, some woke readers complained, loli took down previous cause mangadex has no standard for fan trans to not allow partial chpts posted to pass as full chpts...confusion all around

Cae

@KomikusGagal
Scanlators are some of the most entitled assholes on the internet, a lot of them think they're completely immune to criticism or competition and then pull stunts like this when they don't get their way.

@mammon Where can one read their reasoning? I would love to read the reason for 'acting childish', which is an understatement.

Dang it...not again with another series. This is getting pretty lame on all these take downs. This series was getting really good and I cannot find this series anywhere else. Someone please get all the other chapters back please. I don't want to have to put another series into the Dropped or On Hold sections when they are still going.

Dex-chan lover
@Cae It goes both ways. Check on any series that got dropped because it got licensed and you can see a lot of entitled prick ganging up on the translator instead.

@mismarca
Well first of all your personal opinion doesn’t represent the whole readers group’s opinion, but you very own perspective.You can see most of the people on this website do care about the translator feelings and sweat and tears they pour into.

Secondly, your just being an total ignorant for saying the obvious, YES they can doing this kind of translation illegally, but look who are supporting them to do this kind of stuff? And YES you are a total hypocrite.

Admitting youself being a garbage, cancer and leech doesn’t really justify yourself being one.You are just embarrassing yourself. What are you, a nine years old? You’re acting more like a crybaby than the translation group did.
How about try learn a new language, purchase the raw to read and stop relying a translator to wipe your stupid crybaby ass if you said so. Well done, you just make a fool of yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread