bro she's HOT, like I think it's because the story usually just portrays her as cute most of the time, but she is built kinda crazy
She’s
insanely hot. I simply don’t get how Takaharu can keep himself from having his hands all over her as soon as Minori isn’t watching…
Interesting to get confirmation that Takaharu did try to move on. But as he said--in a not-good way, and fortunately it would seem that The Model understood on some level, and it wasn't even a real relationship for her, either. Probably a good thing then that he never tried to say "I love you", given it would have rang absolutely hollow in the face of his long-held hang-ups and memories of Kyou.
I went back to read chapter 13 where Shiori is introduced, and she sure acts like she would gladly get banged by him again, at the very least. I wonder if the whole “We weren’t dating, though.” isn’t some way to protect herself, rather than her actual feelings on the matter.
Side note: bro has some massive game, considering the absolute bombshells he bags…
if this is still how you think why do you even read this
For the thrill of pissing other readers off. Bro is a parasite, just ignore him.
you havent dealt with a bombshell like kyou bro
I wouldn’t bother answering the troll, but yeah, this. This!
What's the chances you think the mc rebound will show up? And chances his rebound will still be single?
They met in chapter 13, and she sure seemed down bad…
