Harapeko Oyako to Motokare Yanushi

Double-page supporter
Because of manga (and any media) like this people expect men to be some beta cucks who would as a matter of course take care of some other man's f*ck ups.

Even if she is his daughter that would be lame af to abandon him for 17 years.
dog that child is not over the age of 10, they just broke up 17 years ago and she had a child with someone else, it's not that serious brother regain

Dex-chan lover
The tags listed on the official publication website are:
  • 日曜日 - Sunday
  • 男性向け - For men (male audience)
  • 恋愛 - Romance
  • まんがタイムオリジナル - Manga Time Original (a manga magazine)
  • 新規連載作品 - New serialized work
  • 日常 - Everyday life

Dex-chan lover
If she IS his daughter (99% chance right...), the fact that she left him in the dark about having a child is unreal, just gotta turn your brain off about that, but god damn...
if by some chance the mangaka hates him/herself and decides to make her a child from a different guy... then I'm not looking forward to the shitstorm :haa:

Dex-chan lover
:shamihuh: this would have work better if the separation took place 3-4 years ago instead.
why should anyone provide for a mom and her 17 year old daughter after so much no contact.
if it was just for a weekend or something to get them out of a tough spot i would understand, but they act like he's expected to provide for them and the daughter is even bitching about his "hospitality".

Last edited:
I'm interested in seeing where this goes but it doesn't look good just going by the premise.

Thinking you shouldn't get back together with a woman who left you and had a kid with another man isn't "incel logic". It's called having an ounce of self-respect and dignity.

I don't mind him taking them in temporarily out of compassion but it's obviously going to be a romance with him getting back together with the ex. I want to see how they'll spin the romance aspect and make it somehow work.

Edit: just saw the slice of life tag. Damn it, they really going to try to spin this as all sweet and "wholesome" while glossing over the elephant in the room, aren't they?

This is definitely one if those manga. “Everything reminds me of her” kinda style.

“I can fix her, and she can fill my empty heart.”

The manga gives “Im alone and the one thing that can heal me is a cute useless girl who will depend and rely on me. She will be incapable without me for the author has deemed me the main character.”

If you like incel-like fantasies and want to own women, this is the manga for you.

I wished the plot was like the MC and the girl starting to get "romantical" and "cute" then suddenly she like "Oh my husband came back from a work trip" and then the couple started raw dogging each other in front of the MC.

Then the happy ending is the family lives together in his house, eating his food and having loud intercourse every night and the MC pays for everything.

True provider fantasy for the MC.

Last edited:
I will bookmark this because i am kinda curious, but there is some things in this manga that doesnt make sense, like, why did they stopped dating?, the man looks like he still have some feelings for her, and the woman trust this man enought for her to go to his house after 17 Years withoud contact and live in there with her daughter, why did they stopped dating????, also why did she just appeared inside his house out of nowhere, she just invaded It?, and What happened to the father?(Or he is the father maybe, something that would explain the other 2 actions, but the daughter called him a stranger so he probaly inst the father), and why was he so calm about all that?, there is many things that doesnt make sense in just those 2 chapters

If she IS his daughter (99% chance right...), the fact that she left him in the dark about having a child is unreal, just gotta turn your brain off about that, but god damn...
if by some chance the mangaka hates him/herself and decides to make her a child from a different guy... then I'm not looking forward to the shitstorm :haa:
:shamihuh: this would have work better if the separation took place 3-4 years ago instead.
why should anyone provide for a mom and her 17 year old daughter after so much no contact.
if it was just for a weekend or something to get them out of a tough spot i would understand, but they act like he's expected to provide for them and the daughter is even bitching about his "hospitality".
The daughter is 14, apparently.

the man looks like he still have some feelings for her, and the woman trust this man enought for her to go to his house after 17 Years withoud contact and live in there with her daughter, why did they stopped dating????, also why did she just appeared inside his house out of nowhere, she just invaded It?
Realistically, she'd be doing it because she remembered the man is a pushover, so if she just shows up ready to stay, he won't turn her away. Lo and behold, that's exactly what happened. These are parasites.

Users who are viewing this thread