Harapeko Oyako to Motokare Yanushi

Dex-chan lover
dog that child is not over the age of 10, they just broke up 17 years ago and she had a child with someone else, it's not that serious brother regain
Damn bro dunno what manga YOU are reading but that is not what happened: from his explanation they were in a relationship, she suddenly disappeared (they didn't "break up" she simply VANISHED), then she went and had a child with another man.

Any man with a tiny bit of self respect and an ounce of pride would be wondering:

A. Why would a man offer a helping hand without asking for some long overdue answers, cause yes, he deserves them since there is no indication he was an arsehole or an abuser to her back then.
B. Why would ANY author think the reader would feel this is some wholesome development considering what she did?
C. Who the f*ck would defend this while ignoring the entire context behind the current plot?

Sorry if this is too long and as a TL;DR

Read the whole thing again cause you are mistaken about what happened. See how the whole perspective change after that.

Dex-chan lover
The daughter is 14, apparently.

Realistically, she'd be doing it because she remembered the man is a pushover, so if she just shows up ready to stay, he won't turn her away. Lo and behold, that's exactly what happened. These are parasites.
Thots know who is a simp will always be a simp. In this case she even mocks him in disbelief how easy to trick he is, says it to his f*cking face and all he does is smile wtf

People defending this shit I REPEAT, go search "Homeless mother and child" @ youtube.

See how this crap is just an extended version of all those youtube mangas which as the exact same copy/paste of this. No in fact this is a copy/paste of those.

This is how some authors try to normalize men being simps and take care of the problems other men or women refuse to.

This is how some authors try to normalize men being simps and take care of the problems other men or women refuse to.
All I'm saying is that this would be a fantastic idea if it all ended with a loyal oyakodon. But it just ends with drama, theft, disrespect, and possibly police before she disappears to do it all over again. 🤷‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
Okay, first 2 chapter just pile up a lot of unavoidable loophole while still maintaining the "elephant in the room" and not provide any answers.
I will try to think of what happen to best of my imagination how author will spin this big elephant to fit in the room.

The things that looks obvious from there on :
She ghosted him for 17 years, he seems very hostile to her (but maybe it's just his nature), she had a child, she had an apartment, there is romance tag, she is being very close to him (like nothing happened), his workspace is not for children and he love drawing (maybe lewd doujinshi artist is the job, or a normal mangaka but there lewd poster or dakimakura there).

Let's just leave the child alone, as it is her child (surely) and been living with her for years so all her behaviour are within her to responsible.

My deduction (option) :
1. She somehow had child with her while dating and she leave while keep it hidden for some reason cuz something.
Maybe she got pregnant while dating cuz it is unstated but some people believe that you fuck while dating (for a lack of better word cuz I lazy) and for not wanting the bf to find out she got preg (cuz maybe he back then doesn't like children that much) so she ghosted him.
2. She marry of to someone out of her control and that person leave, leaving her with a kid at her.
Her carefree self carry a sense that she can't refuse someone she love/respect (like maybe parent) for the marriage arrangement (cuz it's still a thing), not wanting to make him sad she ghosted him and the partner leave while she had a child.

1 is the most likely cuz for 2 to be happening the manga of that kind usually (I mean usually) had a darker theme, tone, or tags to it. 1 would fit the story the most as they are separated because of misunderstanding while 2 they got separated cause of betrayal (in which romance is hard to fit in).
Also, there is SOL here apparently :dogewow:

She somehow had child with her while dating and she leave while keep it hidden for some reason cuz something.
Maybe she got pregnant while dating cuz it is unstated but some people believe that you fuck while dating (for a lack of better word cuz I lazy) and for not wanting the bf to find out she got preg (cuz maybe he back then doesn't like children that much) so she ghosted him.
Kid is 14, apparently.

Dex-chan lover
Kid is 14, apparently.
Really? XD
Then let's do 2 but partner's dead, that'll work
Maybe he still alive and just not showed up yet, but this is romance and no drama
While im at it, is this a spoiler at later chapter or am I missing something?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Since everyone’s guessing the moms backstory, let me speculate:
  • Mom was forced to marry someone else, so broke up or ghosted MC
  • That someone else is so rich the daughter has a spoiled life, complete with mansion and servants
  • That someone else turns out to be a chronic wife beater
  • Mom one day had enough of the abuse, takes daughter and live somewhere else
  • Crazy ex finds their new hideout and sets it on fire
  • Crazy ex must have put on notice everyone mom knows between the 17 years with instructions to bring them back if they spot them
  • Mom has to find someone that crazy ex would not expect to know
  • Said crazy ex is going to show up at MC’s door at some point, maybe even set it on fire

Bunch of incels talking about cuckoldry because they read two chapters of some random comedy/slice of life manga.

Like, who hurt y'all? You're living with a lot of rage to be hating so hard on something so inoffensive.

Not that I'm much better; I came here knowing y'all'd be here and mad. lol

Users who are viewing this thread