Harapeko Oyako to Motokare Yanushi - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
You're blinded by the art, this situation irl is a complete nightmare. Ex comes storming into your life demanding a roof and food for her and her daughter is literally insane. Obviously we dont know the backstory by 99% of the time its not okay
I think it's more understandable to me because I'm closer to MC's age I think.
You get lonely when you get older.

Double-page supporter
You're blinded by the art, this situation irl is a complete nightmare. Ex comes storming into your life demanding a roof and food for her and her daughter is literally insane. Obviously we dont know the backstory by 99% of the time its not okay
Considering he was bringing up calling the cops within 3 text bubbles of conversation, I don't think it was the most amicable of breakups.

Double-page supporter
I know manga often handwaves logic for the sake of making the plot work, but this being set in normal modern day makes the setup uncomfortable. Like, if you really must bullshit the plot to get those two to live in the guy's house, are there no better options for it?

Dex-chan lover
So either its not his daughter and she's a bitch for using him, or it is his daughter and she's a bitch for keeping him away for 17 years.

Either way this FMC is fucking awful.
Yeah, in both cases she's awful especially if kid turns out to be his. But I doubt the author is going to portray it like that or just avoid the subject matter altogether cause author going for a "feel good", chill, "bubble" feeling

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, in both cases she's awful especially if kid turns out to be his. But I doubt the author is going to portray it like that or just avoid the subject matter altogether cause author going for a "feel good", chill, "bubble" feeling
Yeah typical manga will just go "its yours and we can be a family now so everyone be happy" totally ignoring hes missed 17 years of her life.

Users who are viewing this thread