Harapeko Oyako to Motokare Yanushi - Ch. 2

Aggregator gang
Why the f*ck would a man become the servant of a wh*re who abandoned him for more than 15 years and her daughter (most likely from another man)? :question:

For a shot at that 2/10 pussy of said streetwalker. Dudes are quite capable of stooping to a very low level just to get some. Even at their cost of their dignity. (chadrone can still send sneaky links at 2 am to smash)

realistically this guy has probably gone years without even thinking about her and has no meaningful emotional attachment to her.
Ah yes, the guy who has apparently been depressed ever since her ghosting him, somehow hasn't thought about her in all those years. If that were true, he'd at least have dated someone in the meantime or had some kind of hobby at this point. Point is, he would've gotten over it and fixed his life if that were true. That's if he was written like a real person and not the sponge lost puppy character of the self-insert story of the female author.

Totally not you assuming fault lies in the woman without reason, I'm sure?:kek:
Totally, the fault lies with the guy, when she comes back to him, am I right? :kek:
Surely people go back to exes they had issues with if they're sane right?
dWVsZXNzLnBuZw

I can't believe the brainrot you have lmao.

Aggregator gang
It was very clearly stated that their apartment is being rebuilt and they didn't have a place to go to. A lot of your other points will also likely be addressed when there is more than 2 short introductory chapters.

Anyway I can understand why he would help her out, a lot of people here assume ex = bad by default and it shows a lack of maturity. People can and do separate amicably. They last talked when he was 19, it's entirely possible that they had maintained contact and just spoke less as their lives changed fundamentally and pulled them apart. We don't know yet. All we know is the relationship clearly didn't end negatively.
:kek: The lack of maturity here is from the ex in this story. She does not behave like a 30 something year old mom, and CLEARLY failed at parenting her extremely rude child.

Aggregator gang
Obvious exaggerations aside, even by being very charitable the story is skipping too much. This isn't a mystery plot, and the various questions people are bringing up need an answer because the premise itself require those answers.

That is to say, if she has parents to live with, the story can't go this way. This is also true if she has friends that can host her, if she has enough money she can pay for a cheap hostel until this is over, or if she can move to another place (all options which are WAY above the list before "contacting this dude I used to date 17 years ago and I haven't contacted since"). These are all questions the audience AND the protagonist will naturally have, yet we aren't given the answers. We aren't even given a good "well, we used to be so close, so of course we'd help each other even after all this time", in fact, everything implies the 17 years have almost turned them into strangers (he asks her if she is here to rob him, and to explain herself before he calls the police, even if he does so casually).

Just because your place is being rebuilt (whatever that means, the story doesn't seem to elaborate on the why and how long, or even if she was renting), it doesn't mean you have a good excuse to invade his BACKYARD. Not only she didn't send him a message beforehand, she was sneaking in, instead of ringing the doorbell, and then said that she wanted to see how he was doing (which honestly sounds like a lie, although I can't even fathom why she'd be lying), casually brush off the 17 years of radio silence in the process (unless there is a problem with the translation, he sounds like he would have been fine with keeping contacts, but she didn't), before finally asking him if he can let her live there, daughter in tow.

Bonus points for not bringing up the possibility to pay him back in any way, not reprimending the daughter who's rude (multiple times) to the guy who is willing to give them a roof, and generally lacking any decency or courtesy as someone who, first thing after meeting for the first time in 17 years with an ex, immediately asks a significant favour.

It seriously looks like she is just taking advantage of him, but since it doesn't seem to be the author's intention, we are left to conclude that the plot is poorly written.
The first sensible comment in this thread. And it took till page 6.

Users who are viewing this thread