Harapeko Oyako to Motokare Yanushi - Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
Why the f*ck would a man become the servant of a wh*re who abandoned him for more than 15 years and her daughter (most likely from another man)? :question:

For a shot at that 2/10 pussy of said streetwalker. Dudes are quite capable of stooping to a very low level just to get some. Even at their cost of their dignity. (chadrone can still send sneaky links at 2 am to smash)

realistically this guy has probably gone years without even thinking about her and has no meaningful emotional attachment to her.
Ah yes, the guy who has apparently been depressed ever since her ghosting him, somehow hasn't thought about her in all those years. If that were true, he'd at least have dated someone in the meantime or had some kind of hobby at this point. Point is, he would've gotten over it and fixed his life if that were true. That's if he was written like a real person and not the sponge lost puppy character of the self-insert story of the female author.

Totally not you assuming fault lies in the woman without reason, I'm sure?:kek:
Totally, the fault lies with the guy, when she comes back to him, am I right? :kek:
Surely people go back to exes they had issues with if they're sane right?
dWVsZXNzLnBuZw

I can't believe the brainrot you have lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread