Harapeko Oyako to Motokare Yanushi

Dex-chan lover
This is weird... Is the Japanese government compelling mangakas to draw situations where ordinary people have to take care of the mistakes of OTHER PEOPLE ?! Just because it's convenient for the government or something?
Conservative governments are known to push the financial burden of taking care of someone onto family members, such as medical or aged care, so as to reduce burden of welfare payments on the budget.

Family ties is a strong reason to force another to care or shelter someone, I know at least one manga title where FMC was treated like a slave due to being guilt tripped for 24/7 family commitments, but this shouldn’t apply here since the daughter isn’t related by blood or family ties to MC.

Dex-chan lover
The worsts, is that because of the mother's continued stupidity, she has inadvertently forced her daughter mature far more than she should. Sacrificing what peaceful childhood she could have, in order to support her thick-minded mother.
I wouldn’t trust my daughter to be alone with someone I haven’t met for 17 years. The mom is either very naive or desperate.

Had the MC not be a serious simp the daughter would rightfully fear for her own safety and have ran away from home at first opportunity, remember she has never met the MC before and is essentially forced to trust in her eyes a stranger

there is no way that the people in this chat is real, like wtf… You guys need to seek psychological help rsrsrs

there is no way that the people in this chat is real, like wtf… You guys need to seek psychological help rsrsrs
Sorry (not sorry).

We see shit in our daily lives that makes us regret every being part of our own country.

Experience shallow people, who would break up with you, if they know you make a certain amount of income per year *(there is more than just "a few of them").

Realizing via geopolitics that, nowadays, a human's life is not so important or is less than a dog who gets treated with more respect.

Now that the world is 'connected', we see the beauty, but also the horrors of reality. So as human are social creatures, anyone worth their salt, would act accordingly, and adapt their way of thinking to their 'social environment', that we see from social media, newspapers articles, blogs, stories, relatives, friends, etc.

Dex-chan lover
Conservative governments are known to push the financial burden of taking care of someone onto family members, such as medical or aged care, so as to reduce burden of welfare payments on the budget.

Family ties is a strong reason to force another to care or shelter someone, I know at least one manga title where FMC was treated like a slave due to being guilt tripped for 24/7 family commitments, but this shouldn’t apply here since the daughter isn’t related by blood or family ties to MC.
this is a new level of chronically online using manga to justify your nonsensical political takes

Users who are viewing this thread